• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Which Part of YOUR body do you LOVE most?

Bella

Babycakes
Beautiful Viv (CCM to those of you who don't know her name) triggered me to be quite introspective and thoughtful this morning, about my body - about our bodies in general.

There are moments, I know, where we hate or immensely dislike parts of our physique, we are all here to improve, one way or another afterall. And we are always our own worst critic, that's for sure.

But I had the thought this morning, that we spend so much time, encouraging and supporting and egging other people on, complimenting and urging on others for a job well done when they have made positive changes to their physique's.

But what about us? What about the constant little voices in our heads that tell us certain body parts just aren't good enough, or that we are just not good enough?

We all have moments of self loathing, of course. That's part and parcel of being a 'thinking' and 'feeling' human being.

But I want this thread to be about what we LOVE about our bodies.

Some of us are working towards BB'ing comps, some are aspiring to be fitness models, some are building strength for PL'ing comps and some, are on the weight loss train to a better self....others are here for a combination of aesthetics and fitness...

What do you love about your body? Arms? Legs? Breasts? Bum? Calves? Abs? Face? Traps? Shoulders?

What's your favourite body part and why ausbb? What are you most proud of or which part of your body do you love the most?

feet.jpg

For me?

I love my boobies :p

I also have seriously fantastic eyebrows :D

Everything else is a constant work in progress...forevermore!

I look at my body as a unit, a whole. So I either like the whole thing or I don't. Everything should tie into eachother. So while my chest is probably my strongest attribute, I don't like it the most, because it overshadows my side delts, traps and back.

Once I get everything looking as close to perfect as possible, then I'll be very happy with the result. But until then, I don't have any favourites. I see faults in all parts of my body.

I like my face though :)

I just realised this is in the female section.

Sorry!

Thought it was the BB section because of statio.

I look at my body as a unit, a whole. So I either like the whole thing or I don't. Everything should tie into eachother. So while my chest is probably my strongest attribute, I don't like it the most, because it overshadows my side delts, traps and back.

Once I get everything looking as close to perfect as possible, then I'll be very happy with the result. But until then, I don't have any favourites. I see faults in all parts of my body.

I like my face though :)

Ahhh....bello viso ;)

lol

I put it in the female section because we women probably are more vocal about these things, but every member of this forum is welcome to post here :)

It's not meant only for females......urgh, you boys are annoying! :mad:

Posting stupid responses.

We all have area's of our bodies that we love and it aint yer fucking tonsils! lol

Although good for a laugh none the less :D

Keep it real gents, please.