• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Steroid stack ratios

Woodsy

Hey all not sure if there is a thread for this so sorry if there is but I am looking for any info from the experienced guys on here on ratios of juice to stack for mass gaining of size, I have a good source of juice and can get just about anything. I am on my 3rd week of 2ml of global anabolics test400 and 1ml of global anabolics Decca 200 and have been taking 3 dianabol tabs a day and am quite happy with results so far, but want to get the most of it this time. The test 400 is 200mg ethanate,100mg test propionate and 100mg test cypionate and the Decca is obviously 200mg Decca Durabolin a ml so if anyone can suggest anything else to stack With this? I was thinking more ethanate or maybe some tren every other day. Also is there and general rule to how much Decca to test because a guy at the gym said I should be taking half as much Decca as I am test but he isn't that big and I seem to be catching him fast lol any advice/critisim would be much appreciated. I eat berry well nothing less than 300grams protein a day, lots of tuna, fruit (mainly bannanas)and steak,chicken and one serve of carbs (pasta) a day because my protein powder is PTEC massive which has a carb mix in it... Thanks for any advice in advance:)

Also before I get drilled about Pct I take 10mg nolvadex tab a day on cycle and also have enough clomid and nolvadex for a 6 week pct cycle depending on the length of my cycle this run. Another question is how long of a cycle should I run do u guys think?

You need more?

More gear will not necessarily yield more gains but will more than likely yield more side effects.

I don't know your past experience with anabolics but you are already taking sufficient to yield good gains.

I know that, if I was to add anything else I would lower the test400 to say 1ml and add 1ml of something else. I am currently on a little over 1200 mg a week with every thing including dbols and will try not to go over this as the side effects will start to get bad I would assume ATM I have not experienced any sides except a bit more angry at little things but that's to be expected with that much test lol.
Thanks for the advise tho mate appreciated

Nah not my first my 3rd, I'm 6ft. 86 kg train everyday. I'm putting on about 1kg a week ATM I'm happy with the results so far Just want to learn as much as possible, knoledge is power right? And you guys seem a lot better informed than anyone I know, thanks for the replys so far

I know that, if I was to add anything else I would lower the test400 to say 1ml and add 1ml of something else. I am currently on a little over 1200 mg a week with every thing including dbols and will try not to go over this as the side effects will start to get bad I would assume ATM I have not experienced any sides except a bit more angry at little things but that's to be expected with that much test lol.
Thanks for the advise tho mate appreciated

Sorry man but holy sh*t thats ALOT of test to be running.
Be very wary of sides man.
Most run around 500mg mark.

>6'0" 84kg
>Is taking 400/200 test/deca + dbol tabs
>Over 1200mg a week
>Needs more

Son, you're doing this drastically wrong

Hey all not sure if there is a thread for this so sorry if there is but I am looking for any info from the experienced guys on here on ratios of juice to stack for mass gaining of size, I have a good source of juice and can get just about anything. I am on my 3rd week of 2ml of global anabolics test400 and 1ml of global anabolics Decca 200 and have been taking 3 dianabol tabs a day and am quite happy with results so far, but want to get the most of it this time. The test 400 is 200mg ethanate,100mg test propionate and 100mg test cypionate and the Decca is obviously 200mg Decca Durabolin a ml so if anyone can suggest anything else to stack With this? I was thinking more ethanate or maybe some tren every other day. Also is there and general rule to how much Decca to test because a guy at the gym said I should be taking half as much Decca as I am test but he isn't that big and I seem to be catching him fast lol any advice/critisim would be much appreciated. I eat berry well nothing less than 300grams protein a day, lots of tuna, fruit (mainly bannanas)and steak,chicken and one serve of carbs (pasta) a day because my protein powder is PTEC massive which has a carb mix in it... Thanks for any advice in advance:)

Hey mate, how many carbs exactly are you getting from your protein powder ed? If your getting heaps from the protein powder then i would suggest switching to whole food carbs simply because its more natural and your body will thank you for it later;)

So for instance you can have a protein only shake + a banana, and if you want more carbs smply eat more. You could have a banana, orange, apple + a protein shake all post-workout for example. There's a lot of goodness in fruit and veges that benefits the whole body.

Also before I get drilled about Pct I take 10mg nolvadex tab a day on cycle and also have enough clomid and nolvadex for a 6 week pct cycle depending on the length of my cycle this run. Another question is how long of a cycle should I run do u guys think?

8 to 12 weeks in general mate, there is no 100% accurate time-frame that suits everybody for cycles. As for PCT, well this is often over-rated, but if you can get your hands on HCG this can help big-time. Otherwise look into a high dosed Resveratrol product.

You need more?

Yeah i think he wants more bro lol!