• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Nutrients WPC Sample Reviews

Semillon

All are based on 30g WPC in 250ml of milk, blended.

Chocolate:
Tastes like a cheap chocolate milkshake, not bad, a bit too sweet, would recommend adding 1tsp of good quality cocoa.

Choc-Mint:
Let me premise this by saying I am generally not into choc-mint anything, however bulk nutrients are on a winner here, its not as sweet as the straight chocolate and actually tastes pretty good.

Vanilla:
Tastes just like an overly sweetened vanilla milkshake.

Strawberry:
Scares the hell out of me, review to follow when I am feeling brave.

Overall feedback? Back off on the sweetener for an improved taste, the choc-mint is the winner.

I don't mind the Choc mint.
In milk is definately a winner, takes away that 3:30 afternoon sugar craving when on a low Carb diet. I look forward to my daily shake!

Yeah there is something epic about that chocmint Flavour in milk... Don't bother trying it in water though!!!

Yeah there is something epic about that chocmint Flavour in milk... Don't bother trying it in water though!!!

Blahhhhhhhh
Experimented with water, never again. The instructions on the back say to mix with water, milk or juice....!

Cool bud... Was just my exp with it... I prefer/like vanilla or banana when using water...

Choc mint and milk is something special imo..

I know this is a completely different kettle of fish, but one of the bulkers that I was trying was a "Max's" Banana flavoured one... tasted EXACTLY like banana lollies. Same chalky sweet flavour in the mouth and everything

I love the strawberry have just gone through 5 kgs of it.

Just ordered 5 kgs of banana

I started out having with milk but I enjoy it just as much with water now