• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

bloke down the road got done with roids

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
A bloke down the road got down with trafficking roids (along with other substances) on the weekend , trying to get some more info on what quantity he had

Any update?

I used to live down the road from Sharky for a couple years.

The police were regulars down his end of the street.

Customs officer who comes to my gym said you guys in Shep are always in trouble for drugs, getting bored up there guys?

we are central vic , a main trucking route , being central vic most places this side of melb are only 2hrs drive ,well even the border to nsw is only a short drive up the road

not onyl a truicking route but we also have a bikie club room just in the middle of the industrial area

so yeah we pretty much are a drug capital

hear about dope,speed, herion , meth , ice getting found all the time , but don't hear too much about roids getting found

****s. Bet half what they got ends up back at the station for evidence anyway. Fully recon half the pigs juice.

****s. Bet half what they got ends up back at the station for evidence anyway. Fully recon half the pigs juice.

down the road used to be a big time dealer , this guy was into everything including stolen property , he got raided by the local cops but they never fond anything

only because he had tip offs , i was out the front of my joint one time , the cops pulled up out the front his house his kid ran out chucked something into the car and then the cops drove off ,i think the kid was giving them a cupcake lol yeah right

when he got raided by melbourne cops they found everything including 8 bales of stolen wool , now what a person does with 8 bails of wool i wouldn't have a clue

having dealers in your area isn't so bad , they must tell their clients not to create any shit in the area so that it doesn't draw attention from the wron people

Lol so just your average scum bag entrepreneur then? Ahwel. Probably underdosing the shit before selling it on anyway.

when he got raided by melbourne cops they found everything including 8 bails of stolen wool , now what a person does with 8 bails of wool i wouldn't have a clue

lol!

how would you go in the slammer

"What are you in for?"
"8 bails of stolen wool..."
<silence>

Any update?

I used to live down the road from Sharky for a couple years.

The police were regulars down his end of the street.
first post....was he really that rich? i have heard the lambo and other cars were hired and he isn't as rich as he thinks he is....

Australians busted importing bulk repackaged injectables from Thailand.

A man and a woman will face court next month charged with the importation of steroids. On March 13, the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service in Sydney intercepted three packages from Thailand containing 1.6 litres of a suspicious oily liquid. Subsequent testing by Customs and Border Protection officers revealed the liquid to be a type of steroid, with an estimated total value of $32,000. The officers referred the matter to NSW Police, and when one of the intended recipients was identified as an alleged associate of the Comanchero outlaw motorcycle gang, the Gangs Squad’s Strike Force Raptor launched an investigation. As a result of these inquiries, police executed search warrants at three addresses in Liverpool and Mt Pritchard yesterday morning. At one of the Liverpool addresses, police seized two litres of a liquid believed to be a steroid, as well as other prescribed restricted substances, an amount of cash, and empty vials and seals. Seized from the Mt Pritchard address were computers, phones, importation documents, two grams of cannabis and six capsules of a suspected steroid. Police arrested a man, 32, and a woman, 35, both from Liverpool, and a 35-year-old Mt Pritchard woman. They were all taken to Liverpool Police Station. The man, an alleged Comanchero associate, was charged with two counts of importation of prohibited imports (steroids) and three counts of possess restricted substance. The Mt Pritchard woman was charged with two counts of importation of prohibited imports (steroids) and possess prohibited drug. They were both granted conditional bail to appear at Campbelltown Court on June 19. The second woman was released pending further inquiries.

first post....was he really that rich? i have heard the lambo and other cars were hired and he isn't as rich as he thinks he is....

He had 11 properties over the goldcoast for a while, I am not sure now though.

He did get a big fine a few years back and left the Southport Courthouse with a big smile on his harley davidson, like the fine didn't bother him or something.

He lives in Thailand now, and why not? Much better country than here in my opinion.

A one month holiday over there would be about a 3-4 day holiday over here, money wise.

WTF

Go fuck off to that bloody rats nest then.

I do like parts of Australia offcourse.

Not a fan of the expense of living here.

The new taxes that come out every week.

75% of the people on the road don't know how to drive.

I was surprised with the traffic over there and how everybody actually knows what an accelerator pedal is used for, and they don't wait for a 'particular shade of green' at the traffic lights before commencing forwards.

Wouldnt live in Asia if you paid me a million bucks a year! (unlike half of Australia I'm not a fan of Asian women though :), had the option to live in the Philippines a while back and turned it down.

Thailand is a great place for a holiday though :)

Somewhere like Prague is almost as cheap though, and so much better IMO.

Wouldnt live in Asia if you paid me a million bucks a year! (unlike half of Australia I'm not a fan of Asian women though :), had the option to live in the Philippines a while back and turned it down.

Prague? May have to look into that.

My brother has travelled most of the world plenty of times over the last 15 years, I'm not sure if he ever mentioned Prague.

Can't blame Sharky for living over there, he would be living like a King.

Eastern europe is just as affordable and the women are better looking, but the weather is fucked. On the upside you won't get executed for drug use.

Eastern europe is just as affordable and the women are better looking, but the weather is fucked. On the upside you won't get executed for drug use.

Having spent a new years in prague at -12C I agree about the weather :) (venice felt colder though), pretty sure every czech is a heavy pot smoker.

The biggest risk in prague is pissing off a crazy drunk russian on holiday.

Love travelling in europe and wish i'd starting much younger, I think it will be a fair few years before i spare any more time for asia (other than work trips)