• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Need Info Please

aussie3105

Hi fellas,
I have a few question relating to me doing another cycle
1) My mrs and I are having fertility issues atm because she has polycyctic ovarie syndrome so we are seeing a fert doc and do AI and prob IVF next month should I stay off the gear untill then my sperm level are excellent ow apparently but last cycle volume and count was a little low
so question is should i stay off til she gets preg or will it be ok the cycle I was planning on was only SUS @ 625mg/ week

2) If I am good to hit the gear how should I run it this would be my second cycle first was 625mg/ week sus with no sides and I didnt run hcg with pct being nolva 4mg/ day for 2weeks then 20mg/day for 2 weeks
This time I was gonna run hcg through the cycle to help maintain nuts and sperm etc

Ill tell yous wht I have and can you suggest how I should run my cycle

28x sustanon '250' 1ml snap tops
210x nolvadex tablets @20mg/ tab
50x clomid tabs @50mg/ tab
15x HCG (pregnyl) 1500iu snap tops

if some one could answer these lengthy questions for me I would be extremely greatful I dont really care if I have to wait to do another cycle having a kid or kids is more inportant than anything to me atm but if it can run a cycle with out causeing any issues in that department Im keen

Just incase someone wants my stats
age 25
187cm tall
112kg
12%bf 3months ago a little leaner now

I have had a similar situation , I would hold off your cycle , or alternativly you can have some sperm frozen , IVF , takes some time though depends on your mrs cycle ect as to when you need to do your bit , the doc may say yep lets do IVF but you may not be able to start for 6 weeks , there are a few factors which determine this , My wife and I did IVF and i work away so we froze some sperm just in case i was not home at the right time ,

Hi fellas,
I have a few question relating to me doing another cycle
1) My mrs and I are having fertility issues atm because she has polycyctic ovarie syndrome so we are seeing a fert doc and do AI and prob IVF next month should I stay off the gear untill then my sperm level are excellent ow apparently but last cycle volume and count was a little low
so question is should i stay off til she gets preg or will it be ok the cycle I was planning on was only SUS @ 625mg/ week

2) If I am good to hit the gear how should I run it this would be my second cycle first was 625mg/ week sus with no sides and I didnt run hcg with pct being nolva 4mg/ day for 2weeks then 20mg/day for 2 weeks
This time I was gonna run hcg through the cycle to help maintain nuts and sperm etc

Ill tell yous wht I have and can you suggest how I should run my cycle

28x sustanon '250' 1ml snap tops
210x nolvadex tablets @20mg/ tab
50x clomid tabs @50mg/ tab
15x HCG (pregnyl) 1500iu snap tops

if some one could answer these lengthy questions for me I would be extremely greatful I dont really care if I have to wait to do another cycle having a kid or kids is more inportant than anything to me atm but if it can run a cycle with out causeing any issues in that department Im keen

Just incase someone wants my stats
age 25
187cm tall
112kg
12%bf 3months ago a little leaner now

Hey Mate!!

I would strongly suggest staying off the gear mate, and any other drugs for that matter including alcohol and nicotene.

And your right, having kids is more important than anything...........so leave all this Steroid use for later mate:) Last thing you want is to give the baby some birth defect right?

will the hcg keep my sperm norm or does it have no effect on that

It will help, but i wouldn't put 100% Stock into it mate. There's often always room for error.............

Hey Mate!!

I would strongly suggest staying off the gear mate, and any other drugs for that matter including alcohol and nicotene.

And your right, having kids is more important than anything...........so leave all this Steroid use for later mate:) Last thing you want is to give the baby some birth defect right?

It will help, but i wouldn't put 100% Stock into it mate. There's often always room for error.............

Cheers bud will stay off for now I did a pin on Sunday that wont cause any probs will it if i just stop now

what about HGH would that be safe or should I just stay off everything

All depends mate on how badly you and missus want a little running around, personally I would be doing everything I could to asist in the process and if that means staying off the gear and eating a little more and doing things unassisted for a month or two then thats what i would do, then once you've done your job and missus is preggers go for it and let the gains continue.....

Cheers bud will stay off for now I did a pin on Sunday that wont cause any probs will it if i just stop now

what about HGH would that be safe or should I just stay off everything

No probs, well the longer you stay off the gear the better mate. Most people know that Steroids have the possibility of making a man sterile, so with this in mind it tells you that Steroids are not good at all for sperm production right. Now if i was trying to make a baby then i would want my sperm to be 100% fresh, live and active. Do you understand?

Forget about HGH mate, and all other drugs, you need to just clear your mind of all this drug taking bullshit, its not going to get you anywhere especially when your trying to make a baby!!

How would you feel if using steroids during mating caused your baby to have permanent damaging birth defects?

All depends mate on how badly you and missus want a little running around, personally I would be doing everything I could to asist in the process and if that means staying off the gear and eating a little more and doing things unassisted for a month or two then thats what i would do, then once you've done your job and missus is preggers go for it and let the gains continue.....

"a month or two", should be at least 6 months in my books, preferably a full year.

"a month or two", should be at least 6 months in my books, preferably a full year.

Yeah should have said, stay off until the job is done and the missus is preggers, no matter how long it takes.... bur once she is preggers i dont see a reason why you couldn't get back on the gear.

Cheers fellas I will def stay off just getting impatient I've stayed of for the past 2 years now trying to get the job done so like I said if staying off I Wat I have to do it's what I have to do
Only one other question my sus supply expires 2013 is it still ok to use after it expires

Cheers fellas I will def stay off just getting impatient I've stayed of for the past 2 years now trying to get the job done so like I said if staying off I Wat I have to do it's what I have to do
Only one other question my sus supply expires 2013 is it still ok to use after it expires

Good idea to stay off until then mate, and yes if you store in a cool dry place it will be fine.

Sounds good mate:) BTW sorry if i came across a bit harsh towards you in my other post;)

As for the sus, i don't have concrete evidence though all my research tells me that most gear keeps for many years after the expiry date. Even legit pharma pressed oral steroids will usually be fine for many years past their expiry date.

Sounds good mate:) BTW sorry if i came across a bit harsh towards you in my other post;)

As for the sus, i don't have concrete evidence though all my research tells me that most gear keeps for many years after the expiry date. Even legit pharma pressed oral steroids will usually be fine for many years past their expiry date.
all good mate
thanks again fellas

Maybe, maybe not. And maybe he didn't get there naturally anyway, so it's a bit of a moot point, really.

Perhaps I should start a thread, "I am taking non-prescription benzodiazepene, should I increase the dose for more fun? will this interfere with making babies?"

Maybe, maybe not. And maybe he didn't get there naturally anyway, so it's a bit of a moot point, really.

Perhaps I should start a thread, "I am taking non-prescription benzodiazepene, should I increase the dose for more fun? will this interfere with making babies?"

Kyle, whilst it's very clear that you're anti-the use of steroids or performance enhancers. The OP actually had a very valid question, particularly if he and his wife are going through IVF to try for a baby.

This is why Graeme has included a steroid section. We can't control who gets prescribed them, who buys them illegally, or who uses them legally, with their Dr's consent - or not.

But there are some knowledgeable people on the boards who can assist them, should they have questions, through their own direct use and personal experience, or through many years of research.

Either way, this forum has been created and built by Graeme as a means for information sharing, support, encouragement and assistance in reaching one's fitness goals.

There is also a Lifestyle section and a Relationship section and many other subsections.

We're all people and we're all different. Relax, take a breath and contribute to those threads you can actually constructively assist in?

No one's buying/selling/coveting/canvassing or trying to lure people to use steroids here.

Questions are asked, they receive answers.

The end.

If you would like to have a rant about it, I would suggest you perhaps pm Admin to discuss it, rather than hyjacking someone's thread, when they're asking a very serious and valid question?

:)

There's nothing to PM Graeme about it.

The steroid sub section if for information purposes only. You do not have to read or participate in it if you don't like it. Just because you post elsewhere it does not mean you are asociated with roids.

Oh Kyle I know you are / were a frequent poster on BB.com and yes they have a very active steroid forum.

Groar.

Bb.com steroid section is long gone.
They dont like their test booster sales going down i guess

He is 112 @ 187cm and 12% dude would have to be getting pretty close to this narural potential you speak of.

IF he did get to 112 naturally at 12% i definately would thinking he would be close to his natural peak and even if he got there assisted it is still a bloody good effort, hard work and dedication to get that size even when assisted.