• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

tapatalk

mem

dose the forums work with the tapatalk app on the iphone i cant seem to be finding anything :confused:

Last edited:
yeah it's working here okay...
Just did a search for ausbb on the search page to confirm as well.... and it turned up...

Yeah it's good. Couldn't imagine trying to browse the forum in the phone's web browser.

I've been on Tapatalk since I first joined ausBB. I remember having some difficulty finding it, but it's ok now :)

Yeah it's good. Couldn't imagine trying to browse the forum in the phone's web browser.

I use the web view constantly on my phone.... Am I missing something????

Tapatalk I use for adding photos....

I Dislike using tapatalk to cruise the forum...

I use the web view constantly on my phone.... Am I missing something????

Tapatalk I use for adding photos....

I Dislike using tapatalk to cruise the forum...

I use my phone more than pc for this site. Stock android browser is great, Ausbb has a direct link on my phones homepage.

My phone is too old for Tapatalk, I use it on my tablet, much easier for photo use.
I wish it showed polls...

Does anyone know if multi quoting is possible on Tapatalk?

I can't see this function...

me8ade4a.jpg

That does not show up on mine.
I paid for this fucking thing, I expect to multi quite. ?