• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Actors who have juiced for roles in films

_Gruph_

Dero
Ok watching films these days it seems aparent to me that more and more actors are juicing to get jacked to fit roles of charactures in films.

I hear people say "Oh he was massive in this film or that film" and I say "Yeah he would have juiced for that role" when I say this alot of people find it hard to believe!

Obviously I dont know for sure as its rare for an actor to say "I used test or clen or HGH to get jacked and ripped for this film" It seems pritty straight forward to me though.. Theres millions of dollers riding on them to be in peak condition or 10-15kgs bigger so to be the characture we want to watch. They dont get tested so why wouldnt they?

What actors do you think have juiced for parts in films?

Plenty probably have but its not a stretch to say a lot of the enhancements have been made in the editing room. Most of the actors don't look anywhere near as impressive in real life shots compared to in the actual movie.

Sylvester Stallone was the first to come to mind... He was caught bringing gear into Australia the last time he was out...

Although Im going to call Natty for Hugh Jackman when he bulks for Wolverine...

Charlie admitted that he juiced up for six to eight weeks in order to throw some authentic heat as Ricky “Wild Thing” Vaughn. He alleges that his fastball went from 79 to around 85 MPH. I could definitely tell, Charlie. I could definitely tell.

charlie.jpg

Yes makeup lighting camera angles and cgi does make a big impact on the perception of the charactures from what we see on screen as it does in magazines but which actors does it apear obvious that they have used!

It was rumored even Will Smith.. Mr squeaky clean uses roids??

Sylvester Stallone was the first to come to mind... He was caught bringing gear into Australia the last time he was out...

Although Im going to call Natty for Hugh Jackman when he bulks for Wolverine...

There is a pic of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine in our office, I looked at it yesterday and got jelly!

Stallone brought in HGH and not steroid which is a big difference.

I doubt as many do as we think just because seeing some outside of the good lighting, camera angles and editing they are not very big. A lot is illusion. I heard that Arnie guy juice though...

Arnold Schwarzenegger, from what I understand, started bodybuilding to become an actor? But that's an obvious one...

Any suspicions about Christian Bale going from The Machinist to Batman in something like 6 months ?

Mark wahlburg (spelling) is another one im thinking. There was a thread somewhere else showing his gyno scars so.... 2 n 2

Sheen on roids? Wtf?

I didn't know Stallone was juiced, just thought he got caught with GH didn't he?

I had no idea???

So i googled... Seems that he used a combo of prescription test and Hgh... Dont know how accurate this report is...

Sylvester Stallone has finally fessed up to what some of us have known for quite a while, in that he has been using HGH and testosterone to prepare for his physically demanding roles of Rocky and Rambo. Rather than his use his private label supplements that he sells to his fans to prepare for these roles, Stallone has credited a combination of prescription testosterone and HGH with adding 41-pounds to his 61-year old frame.

Sylvester Stallone Admits Using Human Growth Hormone - Blogcritics Sci/Tech