• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cauliflower Puree

fmdreams

Candy
Ok I am new and I apologise if this has been mentioned or posted before but its really easy to do and tastes amazing and if you are off potatoes and love mash this is a close second-
Ingredients:
Cauliflower - quarter of a head (served me whole head was medium size)
No Fat/Low Fat Greek Plain Yoghurt
Salt and Pepper to taste

Boil cauliflower until soft, drain water off, chuck the cauliflower into food processor (I have a Breville stick master which comes with a container to mix in) add a tablespoon of yoghurt, crack of pepper and pinch of salt, blend it up, season to taste

That is it!!

Hope you guys like it

had this last night for dinner, With a big slab of baked salmon on top.

Only addition was a bit of Goats cheese in the mash. Could not resist :)

Hmmmm, will try this as I don't like cauliflower much so this might let me add it back to the meal plan.

Thanks mate, great suggestion.

When you do cauliflower like this i think it completely changes the taste, sometimes you wouldnt even know it was cauliflower.

hahah yehp thanks guys didn't see so many comments great to see you have tried it etc... you can do it with anything really, sweet potato and broccoli works just as good just make sure they are steamed enough