• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Low t test

Testoprop

Hi guys I'm on TRT and my last shot of sus250 was 4 weeks ago and 2nd last shot was 6 weeks ago .
I have to do another blood test for low T and was wondering if 4 weeks after my last shot would be fine?
Thanks for your time guys.
Also my second last shot was test E (primoteston)

Hi guys I'm on TRT and my last shot of sus250 was 4 weeks ago and 2nd last shot was 6 weeks ago .
I have to do another blood test for low T and was wondering if 4 weeks after my last shot would be fine?
Thanks for your time guys.
Also my second last shot was test E (primoteston)

yes 4 weeks is fine mate:)

If the half life is 18.days would 36 days after the last injection be ideal?

Yes, the longer you leave it the better;)

The only thing that could cause oil to hang around the body longer than normal is if you have injected into fat, this may give a slower release from the body.

Yes, the longer you leave it the better;)

The only thing that could cause oil to hang around the body longer than normal is if you have injected into fat, this may give a slower release from the body.

This may be the case I went to Asia and purchased the sus250 and pinned glute with 1inch 25g for my last shot my partner also pinned me on this occasion .

This may be the case I went to Asia and purchased the sus250 and pinned glute with 1inch 25g for my last shot my partner also pinned me on this occasion .

1inch for glutes is a bit short unless you have really low body fat.

An average person doing a 1inch glute shot would more than likely go straight into fat.