• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Deca drol max by IronMagLabs

eatbig2getbig

Deca drol max 8 week cycle

Hi all this is my first post.

I have just ordered my first deca drol cycle which should arrive within the next week. Was wondering if any1 else had tryed this product by IronMagLabs.

It's an eight week cycle and will keep this post uptodate with my progress and will upload a before and after photo after the 8 weeks.

I would be intrested in what your gains, water retention and any info/advise you have.

Thanks

Last edited:
Stats please.

Age, weight, training experience, diet etc.

Probably find no one has used that product here. Let us know your progress and results.

Before and after pics would be good too.
Good Luck mate.

Weight: 75kg
Height: 5ft 9
Diet: 6 meals a day home cooked
Training Experiance: been hitting the gym on and off since I was 18. 2009 - mid 2011 hardly ever went to the gym due to backpacking round Australia. Past 12 months iv been slowly getting myself back into shape now I'm ready to start hitting the gym hard.

Mondays chest and biceps
Tuesdays back and triceps
Wednesdays bootcamp
Thursdays shoulders and traps
Fridays cardio and core
Saturdays pump class

Now your rerady to hit the gym hard????.. hmm
How about you hit it hard for 2 years to maximise your gains then think about doing a cycle?

6 meals a day hoe cook means nothing. More details please. :)

Cheers.

I eat rougly 2750 - 3000kcal, here is my daily meal plan
Breakfast @ 7am
Carbs = 300kcal (75g), Protien = 90kcal (25g) & Fats 120kcal (12g)
Snack @ 10am
Carbs = 225kcal (55g), Protien = 70kcal (17g) & Fats 90kcal (10g)
Lunch @ 1pm
Carbs = 300kcal (75g), Protien = 180kcal (25g) & Fats 120kcal (12g)
Snack @ 4pm
Carbs = 225kcal (55g), Protien = 70kcal (17g) & Fats 90kcal (10g)
Post Workout @ 7pm
Carbs = 150kcal (40g), Protien = 270kcal (70g) & Fats 0kcal (0g)
Dinner @ 8pm
Carbs = 300kcal (75g), Protien = 225kcal (55g) & Fats 240kcal (28g)

Now your rerady to hit the gym hard????.. hmm
How about you hit it hard for 2 years to maximise your gains then think about doing a cycle?

Agree. Got plenty of natural gains before needing to worry about doing a cycle.

So how and when will i know iv gained the right amount of natural gain?

I feel I have gained heaps already I used to be a right skiny runt since being back at the gym and settling down in Australia I have put on 7kg and have hit a wall.

Now i feel I feel I need that exra push to to get up to 80kg and to push out an extra set in my workout.

If you have hit a wall how about you bump up your calories to 4000.

Yep this! Uv hit a wall cos uv maxed out wat 3000 cals is gona do for u, ull gain weight and strength by increasing ur cals by 1000 its the law of weight and strength gain!

Hi all this is my first post.

I have just ordered my first deca drol cycle which should arrive within the next week. Was wondering if any1 else had tryed this product by IronMagLabs.

It's an eight week cycle and will keep this post uptodate with my progress and will upload a before and after photo after the 8 weeks.

I would be intrested in what your gains, water retention and any info/advise you have.

Thanks

Hey Buddy!!

I havn't tried that product sorry mate, but i wish you good luck Champ:)

Probably find no one has used that product here.

x 2 :)

Weight: 75kg
Height: 5ft 9
Diet: 6 meals a day home cooked
Training Experiance: been hitting the gym on and off since I was 18. 2009 - mid 2011 hardly ever went to the gym due to backpacking round Australia. Past 12 months iv been slowly getting myself back into shape now I'm ready to start hitting the gym hard.

Mondays chest and biceps
Tuesdays back and triceps
Wednesdays bootcamp
Thursdays shoulders and traps
Fridays cardio and core
Saturdays pump class

Backpacking around Australia, thats what i like to hear...........someone with dam good motivation like you!!

With your trainng regime, are you sure you don't want to do chest + triceps, and back + biceps? Just seems odd to me the way you wrote it out, unless your trying to trick your body in order to spure more growth?

x 2 lol!;)

dam deca and drol without test, thats pushing it i reckon. I can understand deca and dbol, though even dbol isn't pure testosterone and the user will quite often still crave test in their cycle.

ye i did take test before doin the deca drool cycle, but u know, i find that gear works differently on different people, for me stackin those 2 gave good results, whereas for a mate of mine test and dbols worked well for him, and didn't do much for me, even though we ran the cycles exactly the same way..

Last edited:
ye i did take test before doin the deca drool cycle, but u know, i find that gear works differently on different people, for me stackin those 2 gave good results, whereas for a mate of mine test and dbols worked well for him, and didn't do much for me, even though we ran the cycles exactly the same way..

Yes okay thats perfectly understandable! I can see exactly where your coming from;)