• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gym Bans Skinny People

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
You must be this fat to enter

Gym Bans Skinny People | Healthy Living - Yahoo! Shine

You've heard of discrimination against overweight people, but what about discrimination against thin gals? A gym in Canada bans "skinny" women from their gym...

Slim and svelte? Then you may be banned from Canada's new gym Body Exchange, which business model focuses primarily on obese people. In fact, they say that thin people "bring down morale."

Founder and CEO Louise Green told TheProvince.com that the gym is a "safe haven" for overweight people who may be intimidated to work out in the presence of those who are fit.

"Many of our clients have not had successful fitness pasts so I can see the anxiety before we get started and I can see the relief and happiness after we finish," she said. "People are often too fearful to become active. There wasn't a model that offered camaraderie. I used to walk into fitness classes where nobody would even say 'Hi.' This has got to be fun or it's not going to work."

And, Body Exchange client Lisa Schaffer said she loves that there aren't "tiny little Lululemon people running around" the gym.

So what happens when one of the fattys achieves their goals and loses weight, they get booted out?

So what happens when one of the fattys achieves their goals and loses weight, they get booted out?
My thought also,
they reach their goal, get booted out, 6 months down the track they are fatties again, back to fat gym and the cycle continues.

lol

I love seeing hot women at the gym! - especially when they have great backsides.....hummuna hummuna - it's motivatinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

lol

I also like seeing hot men....just because I'm a total pervert :p

It seems 90% of gyms dont actually want people to improve themselves.... Just pay there yearly fees rock up now and then and walk on a treadmill and go home to eat like shit... Seems like a solid business plan...

It seems 90% of gyms dont actually want people to improve themselves.... Just pay there yearly fees rock up now and then and walk on a treadmill and go home to eat like shit... Seems like a solid business plan...
there is no money to be made in a cure , same as why after all these years of research they still haven't found a cure for cancer/diabetes/aids/etc etc , there is no money to be made in finding a cure only the symptons

there is no money to be made in a cure , same as why after all these years of research they still haven't found a cure for cancer/diabetes/aids/etc etc , there is no money to be made in finding a cure only the symptons

Yeah, that's a good point. l do like Chinas (possibly?) health care system.. You pay them 'x' a week or month if you're healthy but as soon as you get sick you stop paying until they 'fix' you again. Seems like a better way to get positive results to me.

Couldn't agree more, especially with some of the alternate therapies for Cancer which can't be patented by the FDA as they are natural products

That is total bullshit.

I suggest only allowing people with a low or average intelligence quotient into universities. I mean, if they get too smart, they're out (of course). Don't want normal, healthy-minded folks to be intimidated by those mentally aberrant freaks.

I think we can create a better world, starting thusly. What should be the next thing, do you think?

Last edited: