• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Lee Priest In Big Brother Promo Ad

Bella

Babycakes
My friend just showed me this and I couldn't help smiling (actually I had a downright giggle) denim short shorts anyone? :D

Big Brother is hitting our television screens again soon (Yay or Nay and for reasons I will never disclose, the Aussie version will never be as good as the German Big Brother ;)) lol

In any case, for some very strange reason, Lee Priest is in the promo ad for the countdown to Big Brother. Thought those who are interested, might like a look-see :)

37-40 seconds in...denim short shorts and some.....interdasting dance moves :D

Big Brother Australia 2012 Promo - Whos going to be in the BB House? - Video Dailymotion

hahaha.... could they make him look a LITTLE more gay?

Thanks for posting that up, I'm a big fan of Priest

Yeah saw this on another forum a few days ago, so disappointed in Lee has would stoop to such lows........

Big brother actual makes Being Lara Bingle seem like quality viewing......