• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Urine Color Chart – Hdyration

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Hydrated or Dehydrated? Print that Urine Color Chart and pin it next to your urinal
Urine-color-chart.jpg

Say lf you drink a gallon of coke though, wouldnt that mean you would be hydrated but your piss would still be yellow would it not?

That might have just been a spastic thing l just typed so sorry in advance...

This ones at my work
079a8d40.jpg

Mine is usually clear, apart from a few hours after vit B.
I remember going for a medical one morning, blokes looking at my jar of piss with fluro piss from vit B, going whoa, no chance your passing the drug test :D

No matter how much water you drink, when you have a Mega B tablet your piss will always be yellow, for a period of time.

Usually in the optimal range, but I p!ss like a racehorse in the afternoons! Multi I take tend to make it turn pretty dark...

Nothing like the old Beroccas peeing red.