• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Doping Forever Documentary

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Doping Forever Documentary

Here is an interesting documentary – Doping Forever.
It’s a Danish documentary(with English subtitles) about anabolic steroids.
tl;dw Summary:

• guy uses steroids (500mg tren a and 500mg prop) for 10 weeks
  • loses 10 kg of fat; gains 15 kg of muscle, feels great
  • after 10 weeks the state of his liver has become that of an 80-year old life-long alcoholic (seems like he didn’t take any liver support); he sweats excessively; he is constantly sore; he gets sexual problems
  • he does half-squats
  • after stopping the “treatment”, he lost the muscle, regained the fat, and went back to his old strength levels

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfTA6J28lW8]Doping forever - YouTube[/ame]

Well I could probably make a documentary of myself doing cigarettes/alcohol for 10 weeks and and I'm pretty sure the effects would be much worse than those he had. But would the media or authorities do anything about it? No. And he probably had shit for diet and pct.

That's unfair jchen. It isn't unbiased, and isn't overly informative, but it is an interesting watch.