• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

"Not the Headline" News......

kaz

iLift
World wide findings of the weirdest news happening right now!

Last edited:
One for the drinkers, Jack Daniels is a herbal remedy ;)

Original recipe for Jack Daniel's found in Welsh book of herbal remedies
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodandd...s-found-in-Welsh-book-of-herbal-remedies.html

The history of Jack Daniel's is a mystery because the distillery's early records were destroyed in a courthouse fire.

The original recipe for legendary American whiskey Jack Daniel's has been discovered in a book of herbal remedies in Wales, it has been claimed.

Businessman Mark Evans, 54, was researching his family history when he discovered the recipe in a book of herbal remedies.

It was written in 1853 by his great-great grandmother who was called Daniels and was a local herbalist in Llanelli, South Wales.

Her brother-in-law left the Welsh town at about the same time to move to Lynchburg Tennessee where the Jack Daniel's distillery was opened three years later.

And the Jack Daniel's website states the founder of the distillery was from Wales.

Mr Evans says the ingredients in his great-great grandmother's recipe match what goes into the best selling whiskey in the world.

He said: "I'm pretty sure I've discovered the original recipe in great-great grannie's book.

"I was doing some family research, looking at photographs and things, and I wanted to look at the family bible.

"At the bottom of the bookcase was this book."

Mr Evans' grandmother Lillian Daniel's Probert, who is 97 and living in Llanelli, can recall her own grandmother using the book to make herbal remedies and ointments.

He said: "My great, great-grandmother wrote in the book in 1853, and Jack Daniel's is dated 1866, so it predates it.

"There is a link, because my grandmother's grandfather's brother - my great, great uncle - left for America and nobody ever heard from him after a couple of letters.

"That was during the time that Jack Daniel's was set up, but more important than that, he was called John 'Jack the Lad' Daniel's.

"We know he went to Lynchburg Tennessee and I'm pretty sure he used great-great grannie's recipe to start off the whiskey business."

The history of Jack Daniel's is a mystery because the distillery's early records were destroyed in a courthouse fire

A spokesman for the company said: "We know our founder was from Wales - we would love to see the book and the recipe."

Last edited:
Just when you thought it was safe to attend a sex marathon.....

Pensioner sues over sex marathon

A retired Polish teacher is suing the organisers of a world record sex session after they forgot to pixelate his face.

Leszek Szwerowski, 61, was spotted standing in line to take part in the contest organised as part of the World Sex Championships in 2003.

The contest involved three young women having sex with as many men as they could over the course of several hours.

But Szwerowski, from Warsaw, said the company behind the event, Pink-Press, reneged on promises to keep his identity secret and hide his face on film.

He said he was left embarrassed when his young nephew saw him on a later DVD of the event and told the rest of his family.

He said: “I was told that the faces of the participants would be blurred on the computer on which the film was saved. But this was not the case.”

Szwerowski is demanding £2,500 in damages.

....Really dude? You're willing to be number 1000 in a line to bang some whore for a minute or so and you're worried about your 'image'.

Fuck, l hate people.

What's that Thread again? The worst thing you have found in your food?

Texas Family Consume Worm infested Salmon.
Texas family eats worm-covered salmon
ROUND ROCK, Texas (KXAN) - The Pham family is trying to forget what happened at their large Father's Day celebration Saturday in Central Texas.

They prepared their own sushi with raw salmon purchased the same day at the H-E-B in Round Rock at State Highway 45 and Greenlawn Boulevard.

"My niece came in here, and she was eating one of the few pieces of sushi we had left on the plate and said, 'Ew, something feels funny,'" said Nichol Pham. "She pulled something out of her mouth, and it looked like a string."

When they looked closer, the string was moving. When they looked at the rest of the salmon, they could see more tiny worms covering the fish.

Pham said 23 people ate the salmon and felt sick the next day. Half of them were children, all cousins, ages 2 to 12.

"We've vomited, have diarrhea, stomach aching," said Pham. "My stomach is still aching today."

She said they went back to H-E-B that night to talk to a manager who offered a refund.

"We explained to him: 'We don't want a refund. We've already ingested this into our bodies,'" said Pham. "Common sense to me: You pull it off the shelf until you find out what's wrong with your fish."

Then she contacted the Williamson County Health Department. A spokesperson for the department told KXAN News they are investigating and will be looking into how the product was handled at the market and how it was handled after the purchase.

Carol Huntsberger, owner of Quality Seafood Market , said salmon carries a lot of parasites and worms --though they are rarely seen at a store.

There are only two ways to kill them: cooking the fish thoroughly or freezing raw salmon through a process mandated by law at minus 4 degrees for 168 hours, which is about seven days.

"It kills the parasites. It kills the worms, and it makes sure it's safe to eat," said Huntsberger.

H-E-B emailed the following statement:

"H-E-B is committed to absolutely safe food. We discourage the consumption of raw or undercooked seafood unless it is prepared and handled according to FDA specifications.

"We encourage all consumers to practice safe food handling when preparing sushi with raw fish. For additional information, refer to the FDA website."

crate_mistake__europics_f964621c2121dd786a06d2cf8a4b3015.jpg

Police in China are hunting a motorcyclist who was spotted pulling his toddler son behind him - in a drinks crate.
The tot - clearly too young to ride pillion - stares out from the box trustingly as he is towed along the road by a piece of rope.
The amazing scene was photographed by a passer-by in Xi'an, Shaanxi province, who posted it on social networking websites.
The photographer said: "When I first saw this bike coming down the road I thought he had a dog or something in the box and I thought, 'How cruel'.
"But when it got closer I could see it was a boy, no older than two and I was horrified."

I always read the quirkies here.

Quirkies | Funny news, Weird News, Strange News | Orange UK | Orange UK

crate_mistake__europics_f964621c2121dd786a06d2cf8a4b3015.jpg

Police in China are hunting a motorcyclist who was spotted pulling his toddler son behind him - in a drinks crate.
The tot - clearly too young to ride pillion - stares out from the box trustingly as he is towed along the road by a piece of rope.
The amazing scene was photographed by a passer-by in Xi'an, Shaanxi province, who posted it on social networking websites.
The photographer said: "When I first saw this bike coming down the road I thought he had a dog or something in the box and I thought, 'How cruel'.
"But when it got closer I could see it was a boy, no older than two and I was horrified."

I always read the quirkies here.

Quirkies | Funny news, Weird News, Strange News | Orange UK | Orange UK

You can't really learn parenting skills from a textbook, it just kinda comes naturally. Good on this chap for following his instincts.