• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[TV] Being Lara Bingle?

Neddysmith

Standard kunce
WOW, just when i thought Big Brother was the lowest form of TV "entertainment" programming a TV station could stoop to, they put this bullshit on.

Just the adds alone make me want to punch this bitch, who in their right mind would want to spend anytime watching or even care what this nobody does?

I give it 2 maybe 3 weeks before it is cut from TV....

it just goes to show that the networks have ran out of ideas that they need to put this crap on , and they wonder why people download tv shows , it's because of all the networks never show any of the good tv shows , or if they do they put them on at crappy times or never finish the series

I blame her for Australia having a shit run in the cricket. She was a slut and let Fev take pics, they got out, made Clarky mad and play shit cricket and Australia lost the series. Gutter trash.

I blame her for Australia having a shit run in the cricket. She was a slut and let Fev take pics, they got out, made Clarky mad and play shit cricket and Australia lost the series. Gutter trash.

and also blame her for the wiggles breaking up , carbon tax , and the troubles witht he euro dollar

She's a blight on femininity! I'm almost almost embarrased to be a female when I watch and listen to her!

Sure, she's a very pretty girl. But I am SO deeply offended that her brain seems to have trickled out of her ear at some point in her life! And every sentence is punctuated with at least 232 'like's'.

Her likeness should be made into a blow-up doll.

The end.

Hrmmm...i dont find her attractive at all tbh either.
Definately not worthy of a dedicated program either