• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Things to see and do in Hawaii

kaz

iLift
I am finally heading there next year in May.
Interested to hear of good scenic places to go, best shopping spots, hotels located in populated areas, eateries, and of course any gyms!
I also want to hire a sports/muscle car for a day of self driving.
I am cruising there and flying back, so best airline to fly.

When I went there I stayed at moana surf rider, best hotel, awesome breakfasts!!! Flew with Hawaiian airlines and they were really good, no problems at all besides the toilets being tiny as.

In may youd probably want to surf at Waikiki beach is pretty good and I had a few turtles swim past me.

You will definitely want to go shark diving but they only let you go in a cage, awesome experience, the water is a little chilli so take at least a rashie.

Hiring a mustang is well fairly expensive I cant remember how much but I think it was like 200 for the day or something.

Food there are a few good places cant remember their names but theyre on the main strip outside of my hotel.

Shopping is shit, its expensive and not worth the waste of money. There are hawaiian markets that were straight across from my hotel as well.

Scuba diving is nothing special over there most of the coral is brown/grey however if youre lucky you will see some of the biggest fucking turtles ever and they will swim right up next to you and you will realize how huge they really are, you will also see some okay fish and very rarely will you see sharks.

Depends where you are staying too, I was on waikiki beach I think the north shore is more resort type places instead of hotels etc. I didnt spend much time at the north shore.

'twas a few years ago (1996) but remember going on a party boat out to see fir the day with plenty if activities like snorkeling and riding on a big tube behind the boat ..lunch provided

Sorry best I can do.