• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

postcounts

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
tired of hearing people whinging about post counts , so have removed post count from General Topic . Me personally i don't even notice anyone's post count , a post count makes no difference

You are not your post count.

You are not your join date.

You are not your total bench/squat/deadlift

If you need to show off any of those things, you are simply insecure. If you are a smart and intelligent person, you know that post counts and total weight lifted has nothing to do with the intelligence or the persons worthiness, or their inclination to help people

I'm happy to see the post count removed all together.
Did that on another forum and it worked a treat.

lol how stupid.

just get rid of them entirely. Maybe that'll shut the whingers up?

I doubt it tho.....

I think Graeme was referring to the actual post count number and not weather any particular person(s) were posting too much.

Some of the crap postwhoring that goes on on some other forums blows Ausbb away.

This is the best forum by far, let's keep it that way.
Now I'm rambling.

I only wish total post count did refer to the amount of weight lifted, then I would be the strongest. :D

I'd like to see someone in charge of assigning personalised titles to users.

Get rid of this "active member" type stuff.

this isnt because of my comment in the off topic thread was it?

spewin thats all i got going for me

nah mate not because of your comment

to remove post counts all together requires either one of two things , go into each forum and remove the post count feature , or edit the template to remove the post count section under usernames , both of which takes too much effort for this sunday arvo ,maybe when i get back home i will look into it

I'd like to see someone in charge of assigning personalised titles to users.

Get rid of this "active member" type stuff.

I think it would be quite hilarious. I chuckled when I first noticed (took me a while, I'm usually on mobile) that Fadi is the resident yoda :-D

nah mate not because of your comment

to remove post counts all together requires either one of two things , go into each forum and remove the post count feature , or edit the template to remove the post count section under usernames , both of which takes too much effort for this sunday arvo ,maybe when i get back home i will look into it

I don't think we need to remove post counts altogether but removing them from the general section is a good move

I think it would be quite hilarious. I chuckled when I first noticed (took me a while, I'm usually on mobile) that Fadi is the resident yoda :-D
I remember changing Fadi's to that LOL.

Might be something Admin can look into when he has some spare time.

Can be amusing if not abused.

I remember changing Fadi's to that LOL.

Might be something Admin can look into when he has some spare time.

Can be amusing if not abused.

yeah, absolutely true. I wonder how long it would take for Andrew McInroy to become 'Head Douchebag'...