• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Watching torrents overseas

DKD

Private Dancer
I'll be overseas when UFC 148 is on and won't return until 3 weeks after the event.

I can't wait that long to download and watch it. Gotta check out Silva vs Sonnen baby!

What options do I have to remotely download and view a torrent? None I'm guessing. I'm asking coz I've seen something on utorrent that refers to downloading torrents on remote devices. I'll be bringing my iPhone but don't think I'll be using the internet too much.

If I found an Internet cafe with a live stream I'm assuming the buffering etc would cost a fortune.

Where are you going?

Theres not really any viable options for you. You could pay 50k for a citrix license which would allow you to download it at home and watch it on your phone :p

Alternatively, download it at a net cafe. Most of these charge per time, not per traffic. I assume most of them have torrenting turned off though?

Who knows, maybe it'll be on a big screen at a bar or something?

I'll be in Kuala Lumpur when the event is on and will be spending most of the remaining time in Thailand.

I'm not really expecting to be able to see it. Ordinarily I'd just wait until I get home to see it, but I know from past visits there that ESPN is fairly prominent and I'm sure I'll come across a spoiler.

Oh what a wicked world we live in.

My mate used his laptop and mobile to download all sorts of shit when overseas. Said heaps of places have free wi-fi, all maccas do too. Pretty sure there is an u torrent app in android store so should be one for iPhone.

Mate, there might be hotels/pubs that have some sort of deal. KL is a popular tourist destination, theres hopefully a pub/hotel that will be showing it live and for free...

Heres hoping, definitely don't want to miss that one.