• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2012 CAPO Riverina Championships

spartacus

Tomorrow's comp will have some of the best masters lifters in Australia, as well as some big open class lifts.

Competitors include Derek Boyer (370kg deadlifter), Laurie Butler and Taylor Young (multiple world records for different age groups in past), Peter Weatherall (190kg raw bench), Brian Jarott (multi-Aust records), Michael Nicholas (670kg raw total this year as 47 year group), and Ariel Dencio (200kg raw bench this year as 100kg lifter).

Will post some results tomorrow night.

Good luck competitors.

Look forward to the results Chris,

A live stream would be good...

Look forward to reading the results tomorrow Chris, as always ;)

Good man! And good luck to everyone lifting heavy stuffz!

No, i have a fractue on condlyle of left femur.

Fortunately i can lift at nationals in bench press only.

I dont hink there will be a live stream, but will take my computer and post some results asap and live in second session.

I am a ref in first session.

I am really looking to seeing Derek do a massiev dead lift; he will be suited.