• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Movie] Prometheus

brendon

Went to an advanced screening last night of Prometheus. I thought it was pretty good, its most Definetly a prequel to Alien, it explains a lot of things. its got the aliens feel to it as well, that kind of suspenseful whats going to happen next feel.

id recomend it and rate it 4 out of 5.

Really?
What didn't you like, not enough pussy?

Yeah, wasnt for me... Seen the Alien movies and l did like them but this was... it was off. Left more questions then answers l thought. Few things just didnt flow/ make sense either.

Well that as well, it was infered that Theron fucked a black dude but you see no vaginal penetration which is a problem for me plus the other problem l have with that scenario.

If you see Prometheus, see it in 3D, great cinematography.

Story wasn't quite as good as I hoped but for now I wonder if that was due to getting too excited about it leading up to the film.

Michael Fassbender is a standout

Probably not Bazza!

I've only watched two and I carefully selected those (Prometheus and TinTin at home). I can imagine some other movies not being up to scratch.

Unless it's the 3D effect you on't enjoy?

Probably not Bazza!

I've only watched two and I carefully selected those (Prometheus and TinTin at home). I can imagine some other movies not being up to scratch.

Unless it's the 3D effect you on't enjoy?

I watched avatar at the cinema and apart from hating the movie which I seem to be the only one on that as well. It almost like your eyes get fatigued from watching the 3D. Like when your looking at a computer screen all day. In the end I just wanted to watch a normal friggin movie without glasses on and shit jumping out from the screen at me.

Not a fan of the 3d either. I have found when watching 3d at the cinema, you have to really focus on a particular part, you can't seem to take in the whole picture.

And agree it hurts my eyes/brain aswell its like trying to look down a microscope with one eyepiece misadjusted.

Agree with 3D comments!
Don't like them! Every kids movie is in 3D these days & as a Mummy, thats pretty much the only chance I get to see a movie. I always take Sophie to the 'normal' session.

I fail severely as a parent, I realise this. lol But her Uncles can & do treat her to 3D movie extravaganzas. I can't stand them :(

3D shits me because apart from the central object looking awesome the rest of the image is blurred and is annoying as hell.

i thought the movie was okay until people started dying. id give it a 5/10 at best. and i haven't really seen anything from the alien series..

Now a few more people have watched it KFG has some questions...

1. Why did the blue guy kill himself at the start?
2. Why do they use old school flame throwers when they're so advanced.
3. Why did the robot kill the nerd burger guy?
4. They kept sayin the robot had no feelings but when he found out one blue guy was alive he smiled. l thought he had no emotions?

im sure l had more just forgot them...

Oh l did.
5. When the chick gets knocked up by the infected guy she goes to that leadrer chicks pod and tries to have the emergency c section but the pod said that the pod is only set up for a male.... Was that lead science chick a dude?

Now a few more people have watched it KFG has some questions...

1. Why did the blue guy kill himself at the start?
It was earth millions of years ago. Replicated how life on earth began.
2. Why do they use old school flame throwers when they're so advanced.
Simple quarantine measures.

3. Why did the robot kill the nerd burger guy?
I believe he was under orders from the old guy, or as an experiment.

4. They kept sayin the robot had no feelings but when he found out one blue guy was alive he smiled. l thought he had no emotions?
He was looking for intelligent life for old guy.

im sure l had more just forgot them...

Oh l did.
5. When the chick gets knocked up by the infected guy she goes to that leadrer chicks pod and tries to have the emergency c section but the pod said that the pod is only set up for a male.... Was that lead science chick a dude?
She was female, had to put pod in manual override
See answers above.