• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Arms for Women

What is your preference of arms on a woman?

• Total voters

kaz

iLift
Ideal Female Arms
What is your preference?

Chunky
3aa41de2-3bc5-3a10.jpg

Madonna-like
3aa41de2-3bda-08fb.jpg

Toned
3aa41de2-3be8-76ba.jpg

Man like
3aa41de2-3bf9-aaa6.jpg

Mild athletic feminine
3aa41de2-3c0e-1c33.jpg

Girl Next Door
3aa41de2-3c40-8fa6.jpg

Athletic
3aa41de2-3c9a-94e7.jpg

Best Lifts: S90kgs, B50kgs, D112.5kgs :)

Last edited:
I went for Mild Athletic Feminine, but I really couldn't care less about a woman's arms.

Is Madonna actually alive in that photo?

I will be keenly watching the results of this poll to see who votes 'man-like'.

EDIT - Deepy, you should told us this was multiple choice. Not sure I'll be able to get over this.

Last edited:
Mild athletic / athletic. More than that looks like a man, less than that looks like a holocaust victim.

I will be keenly watching the results of this poll to see who votes 'man-like'.

EDIT - Deepy, you should told us this was multiple choice. Not sure I'll be able to get over this.

Sorry DKD......

I also forgot to add tuck-shop arms.....

Apologies to those who have a preference for tuckshop arms.....I wasn't thinking clearly at the time....
3aa41de2-49ee-7c6d.jpg

Best Lifts: S90kgs, B50kgs, D112.5kgs :)

Sorry DKD......

I told you....not sure I can get over this.

With your long blonde hair, and your eyes of blue, the only thing I ever got from you....

was sorrow

Sorrow

I woulda voted tuck-shop arms.....mmmm.....delish.

Depends. If the athletic arms are part of a package deal with athletic breasts (ie; nil or close to) then give me between athletic and toned. A lean woman is sexy sure, but not at the expense of delicious & precious mammary.

Deepy, can you please set up a similar poll for women's legs.

Don't be shy about putting in pics of stilletoes and stockings.

Oh and what the hell, may as well chuck in a crotchless body stocking pic as well.

Ta.

Woman aren't supposed to have arms. By which I don't mean they're not supposed to have big arms, I mean they're not supposed to have any arms. Like the Venus de Milo.

But seriously, according to those pictures, I like "toned" and "mild athletic."

D: <-- This was my face upon seeing Madonna's arms. I'm sure I've never seen her looking like that outside of that photo. That was...unpleasant.

In glossed up photo form, I like the "athletic" look in the poll, but in reality I'd find it impressive yet unappealing. My wymmins need to be snugglable.