• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Training partner Perth

Borehag

Hey all,

I'm new to this forum but have been training for around 1-1.5 years on and off, I have just changed to Adrenaline gym in Warwick, Perth WA

I'm looking to see if any other members go there and would be looking to train together? It's a little hard doing negatives, heavy bench etc on your own and I hate disturbing people to ask if they can spot.

Well hope to hear back and I look forward to posting more.

Thats all of 2 minutes from my place... Having said that l train at home.

Off the top of my head the next closest guy might be in Morley'ish' area... Few SOR as well... Speaking of Morley if you can be bothered trecking it out to PTC Perth they'll be able to help you out.

Edit* Welcome to the forum regardless.

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the tip on PCT I'll check it out. I can't do squats cause I'm not flexible enough so need to look up ways to improve that.

Thanks for the welcome too.

Hey thanks for the tip on PCT I'll check it out. I can't do squats cause I'm not flexible enough so need to look up ways to improve that.

Thanks for the welcome too.

The PTC Perth boys will sort mobility issues. They are on this forum, PM and say Hi or just head down.:cool:

Hi BoreHag, if you have a chance come and check out PTC, we are in Malaga just off the highway.

As Deep said, we can help with your mobility issues and get you squatting.