• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC Perth - Whats happening?

PTCPerth

Welcome to the first issue of "Whats happening at PTC".

Dave (wingman) was the first man in and a big congratulations to Dave for being the first person to throw up at PTC. Surely that's a first for any PTC?

We had 5 new members sign up today... welcome to Ricky, Dave, Dobrila, Kurt and Dan.

Dan and Kurt are preparing for the GPC Nationals and squatted to 1RMs.

Ricky is after all round strength.

Dobrilla wants to get stronger and eventually deadlift 115kg.

Alvin also came in and deadlifted and benched. Alvin is making a comeback from a few months off.

Paul came in today and will be joining up this coming week.

Amnon spent an hour with Aaron going through technique on his lifts.

Tomorrow we will be open all day again from 9am to 5pm.

Last edited:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX29nSdZwpA&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drx5Ct6WUG8[/ame]

Last edited:
Welcome to the first issue of "Whats happening at PTC".
Dave (wingman) was the first man in and a big congratulations to Dave for being the first person to throw up at PTC. Surely that's a first for any PTC?
Yay! I believe this is initiation!:cool:

We have had plenty of spew lol.

Our record is 3 spews from the same session i 1x5min circuit lo.

Going well. Open day and people are already spewing lol..

Dem prowlers are the worst. Every newbie under estimates them

cheers
trent

a treasured memory being the first to throw up , something to tell the grand kids lol

good to hear that open day went down well , top job all involved

Mikko Salo.

I'll add no more to this.

same lets stop spamming the thread.. my last say on it.. :D

crossfit-box-jump-tigger.jpg

Ricky came in and did a whole bunch of conditioning work... finished off with some rope work.

Dobrila came in for her first training session on her new program. Her program is 3 times a week plus 1 day conditioning work.

Will and Stew the bar loaders from the comp on Saturday came in and did a bunch of stuff, saw them smashing out some squats for reps.

Aaron made use of a platform with some cleaning.

Aaron, Paul and I did some bench work with 120kg or so.

I also squatted in wraps preparing for GPC Nats up to a PB of 185kg @ 83kg. Failed 190kg twice.

Dan 185kg (w) Squat @ 83kg PB - YouTube

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nuyrc8JHSlA&feature=player_embedded"]Dan 170kgx3 (w) Squat @ 83kg - YouTube[/ame]

Ricky doing some rope work to finish his session off - YouTube

Aaron 120kg Bench work - YouTube

If you kneed someone to wrap you at Nats let me know....
I wrap Trent and he cries.....;)

Edit: True story.