• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Which pet and why?

Cat, dog or bird

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cats are cats lol, the only one I'd buy is a white tiger lol.

Seriously though would love to buy a dog preferably a great Dane.

i wouldn't mind a cat , they are good little critters
I have a dog , a bitsa, he has foxy , jack russel and kelpie in him

in the past i have had pet rats , they were and interesting little creatures to watch , pretty smart little buggers

Wouldnt mind a dog but working fulltime makes it difficult as dont want to leave it alone all day, especially when its young. A cat would be better suited but atm i have none.

I just tilted my head back, pointed at my monitor and laughed an evil Joker style laugh and walked away.

Then I came back to type this.

Seriously, GTFO with your no meerkat poll.

I know Viv loves cats but I ain't no fan. Same with birds. When I go to my cousin's place their farkin bird likes to land on my shoulder. GTFO with your little birdie claws on my precious delts.

I've had 2 dogs but they expired. I'm not really a pet person, but I love those cute little meerkats. :)

I just tilted my head back, pointed at my monitor and laughed an evil Joker style laugh and walked away.

Then I came back to type this.

Seriously, GTFO with your no meerkat poll.

I know Viv loves cats but I ain't no fan. Same with birds. When I go to my cousin's place their farkin bird likes to land on my shoulder. GTFO with your little birdie claws on my precious delts.

I've had 2 dogs but they expired. I'm not really a pet person, but I love those cute little meerkats. :)

Hey, G ... factoid: Viv loves all animals.
Except cockroaches. A pox on cockroaches.

I don't like that I can't vote multiple times....

I grew up with my doggy, whose picture is still on my bedside table, I have a cat who is my BFF and I've had canaries and a turtle.
Would love a German Shepherd but methinks the cat would claw my eyes out if I did.
Or maybe a white rat.

mmmmm..... ferrets also great as pets. Come at me G :p

Last edited:
What did you just call me?

*silent laughter*

no taking words out of grammatical context, sir.

" ... factoid:" followed by the actual factoid, not preceded by a factoid.
Are you fiction? hmmm explains mucho.

but re pets ... can we expand the poll? what about fish? hamsters? "other"?? this is Australia...surely someone has a pet croc called Fergus or something?

Have a staffy am considering getting a bull terrier cutest ugly dog in the world.

Cats are only good for baiting crab pots.

Sorry Brick, i cant stand ugly dogs :p

Would love to see photo of ya staffy though, they're cool.

Also, whats the deal with fish? I've never understood why people ahve them as pets. They sit in an aquarium and you look at them. You can't touch them or talk to them or anything. How is this any different to a pet rock?

My vote for humans wasn't so much saying I like to keep people locked up as pets (mocha excepted), it was more a case of I don't really like the other options as pets.

I've had pets for 15 years. I'm happy to be pet free for the foreseeable future.

Most people I know have to find babysitters (or at least feeders) for their pets whenever they go away for a weekend. Sounds like a nuisance. Still better than kids though.