• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Meet our bodybuilding beauties

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
240828-alice-round.jpg

241325-alice-round.jpg

BODYBUILDING is no longer a male-dominated sport.

International Natural Bodybuilding Association state president Sam Attrill said just as many women as men were competing in the sport.

"It would certainly be 50 per cent, if not more towards the women,'' she said.

"It's certainly a growing sport. I think it has got to the point where a lot of people want to get fit and healthy now and the next step on would be to compete and to take your fitness on to the stage.

Ms Attrill said the popularity of competition categories that offered more mainstream looks, such as the sports model and figure categories, were responsible for the rise in female bodybuilders.

"A sports model basically has to look like she works out, with the difference being that she will carry a bit of body fat over her muscles you won't see a lot of definition,'' she said.
read more Meet our bodybuilding beauties | Perth Now

about Sam Attril

ame: Sam Attrill
DOB: 25/08/68

Weight: 53kg

Height: 163cm
About Me: I am a mother of two boys that took up weight training 18 months ago to become a figure competitor by the time I was 40. Always having little confidence, I wanted to change that and thought competing was a good way to face my fear. I now love it and am totally hooked!
Interests: Weight training, swimming, running and riding my harley when I get the chance!
Aspirations: To compete in the 2009 Natural Olympia on the Gold Coast in October this year!
Competitive History:

• 2008 Elite Show Masters Figure 1st
  • 2008 INBA WA State Titles Masters Figure 1st
  • 2009 WFF WA State Titles Tall Figure 1st
  • 2009 WFF WA State Titles Overall Figure
  • 2009 Southern Hemispheres WFF Masters Figure 1st
  • 2009 Overall Masters Natural Olympia Figure Champion
Training Resume: Mon - Fri weight sessions lasting approx. 45 mins and cardio 1 hr session per day pre comp.
Daily Nutrition: Breakfast Oats and Protein Powder
Meal 2 Protein Drink and Rice Cakes
Meal 3 Chicken and vege with rice or sweet potato
Meal 4 Chicken and vege with rice or sweet potato
Meal 5 Fish/Chicken and veges or salad
Meal 6 Protein Drink
Best Supplements: Genetix Nutrition L-Glutamine and BCAA's

Personal Advice: Try and stick to a good diet and compliment that with exercise, if you are not eating properly the body can not grow!!

SAM ATTRILL - FIGURE GIRLS - SPONSORED ATHLETES - - BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS | DISCOUNT PROTEIN POWDERS | SPORTS SUPPLEMENTS | NUTRITION WAREHOUSE