• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Is it awkward for men to buy thier female companions clothes?

The shop assistants are always nice to me when I try on new ball gowns.

But in all seriousness buying womens clothes sucks except for flirting with the sales chicks thats fun.

Gawd I worded that one wrong!

Sales chicks for women's clothing are always young and tight little things! Damn them!

Gawd I worded that one wrong!

Sales chicks for women's clothing are always young and tight little things! Damn them!

Fuck tell me about it I go in to buy something simple for the misuss and spend thousands trying to look like a big shot in front of the sales chick.

I am such a sucker for women. I'm like a heroin addict when it comes to women I have to try and impress a pretty girl I can't help myself.

Do you then wait for the 'old bag's shift to start to refund it all? Lol jks!
You're a sweetheart to your missus!

My husband bought me 2 Holden shirts from the Holden dealer, he guessed my size.
I was always talking about wanting a Monaro shirt for when I drive the Monaro but now I have the shirt, I haven't driven the beast. Shirt still in packet. Wore the Jack Daniels racing shirt to death!

Bought my ex a dress once. She picked it out though and l went back later and bought said dress. Big time browny points. Waste of time and money in hind sight though.

But yeah, it's awkward... Didnt like going into 'chick' shops with the mrs when she was looking around... Seems weird a random guy being in a shop when you're trying to buy some new g banger for your boyfriend kind of thing... l just wait outside on the 'boyfriend' chair.

Bought my partner 3 dresses over 6 year course.
Received awesome feed back from her friends without knowing I bought them.
I bought one from myer at hyperdome (bogan place) the tradies gave me the awkward look as if I were buying the dress for myself.

Bought my partner 3 dresses over 6 year course.
Received awesome feed back from her friends without knowing I bought them.
I bought one from myer at hyperdome (bogan place) the tradies gave me the awkward look as if I were buying the dress for myself.

lmao This made me laugh :D

Hey Sookie, you're in Brissie? I did not know this! I have been to the BoganDome a couple of times....many years ago! lol

sookie the cross dresser turning the tradies on :p

just don't say " does this look good on me " that doesn't go down too well

only brought one thing and that was for a b'day present

Yes I am. I live around sunnybank. wanna hang out?

lol
Sure, what do we do whilst 'hanging out'? Train? Watch dvd's? Go to the BoganDome? lol

just don't say " does this look good on me " that doesn't go down too well

only brought one thing and that was for a b'day present

This made me laugh Graeme :D My brothers do this all the time, when they're buying stuff for the wife/girlfriends/me.

My older brother in particular will hold the dress up and ask if red is his colour lol Strangely, the shop assistants flirt outrageously with him, giggling and touching him up. The last one even slipped him her number on the receipt!!! :eek:, despite him telling her the dress was a gift for his WIFE! lolol

Only if she is there to try it on.. Womens clothes are way to variable in sizes and makes. The numbers almost mean nothing.

I have bought her a few pairs of pjs, always z win.