• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

reactions to clomid

white lion

I have just started PCT , all going well , too well , normally i just run nolva but this time i have some clomid caps , homebrew stuff , anyway i feel like I am on speed or e , getting dry mouth ,jawey, full buzz going on

anybody had this happen , normally i stay away from homebrew

by homebrew what do you mean
was it prepared by you or someone else?
might be the filler causing the reaction

I mean its just powder in cap , someone has imported the powder and batched themselves , I have used capped powder dbols but for reasons of dosage etc i stick to reputable tabs now ,

I'm not trying to be a toss, but do you take gear? I know you've got a lot of web/learned knowledge floatin around in the noggin, but is any of the gear knowledge from actually riding bicycles?

I'm not trying to be a toss, but do you take gear? I know you've got a lot of web/learned knowledge floatin around in the noggin, but is any of the gear knowledge from actually riding bicycles?
LOL , yeh mate i have just finished a cycle

I have however not taken clomid before , my understanding was clomid may fuck with your vision and make you depressed and feel like shit , this is why i ask coz i feel the oposite , you will have to excuse my spelling and punctuation

Hmm I'd get yourself checked up mate (not to worry you)

AFAIK clomid can cause some vision problems, not sure re other side effects

LOL , yeh mate i have just finished a cycle

I have however not taken clomid before , my understanding was clomid may fuck with your vision and make you depressed and feel like shit , this is why i ask coz i feel the oposite , you will have to excuse my spelling and punctuation

Hey man, I was askin 0ni. I saw that you had posted about previous cycles.

good luck with it!

rino60 - I have ran a cycle of dbol, gh and anadrol before when I was competing in cycling

White lion - It may be a reaction to one of the fillers that you're getting. I doubt that it's a stimulant that it's been filled with though, as they are normally measured by the mg, not the gram and will cost more than the clomid itself! The cap only needs to contain 50mg of clomid so the rest of the space is normally filled up with something like creatine or corn flower but there is no real way of knowing

Damn man - cycling at like 15!

To each there own I guess. Since your here, what's the go with new gen SARMs? A friend mentioned them to me recently - I had never heard of them. Bit hard finding info from experienced users on anything past S4ish. (I only spent a half hour reading up - was curious about how they do/don't work)

Damn man - cycling at like 15!

To each there own I guess. Since your here, what's the go with new gen SARMs? A friend mentioned them to me recently - I had never heard of them. Bit hard finding info from experienced users on anything past S4ish. (I only spent a half hour reading up - was curious about how they do/don't work)

Yeah seems to be a bit floating around in Aus already... I had a face book page alert come up the other day... Someone selling Ostarine and S4 as legal in Australia...

Well, it still is legalised AFAIK - for test purposes I believe.

I just know absolutely nothing about.