• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

If you could visist anywhere in the world

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
If you could visist anywhere in the world Where would it be? (On vacation for lets say 1-2 weeks)

Feel free to post pictures

Alaska to see aurora borealis, or Italy with the missus. They're the two main ones!

You can see the northern lights from several parts of the world :p also amazing from northern scandinavia/iceland!

I want to go to Alaska/Iceland at the moment.

Alaska for me, it's been a dream for a while now, I want to see the Alaskan wilderness in all its beauty.

Greek Islands, Spain, Bora Bora.

I'd love to go to a very secluded tropical island and just chillax away from the rat race.

I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want. I want to go back to Canada and gorge myself on butter tarts. Every freaking day of the trip. Yeah baby! :)

Greek Islands, Spain, Bora Bora.

I'd love to go to a very secluded tropical island and just chillax away from the rat race.

I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want. I want to go back to Canada and gorge myself on butter tarts. Every freaking day of the trip. Yeah baby! :)

Fckn lol!

We'll need a crane to bring you back G! :D

Bora Bora...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes!

Alaska for me, it's been a dream for a while now, I want to see the Alaskan wilderness in all its beauty.

You will need to go twice my friend. Winter and Summer.

Both has it's wonder.. like the Midnight sun and the
Northern lights to name two :)

I'm going to Holsworthy this arvo, just on the outskirts of Sydney.

Bitches, I'm fabulous.

Where is a small tropical island that has warm weather, water that's blue and warm, tropical fish that swim in it and all the coconuts you could eat?

Bora Bora
Kho Samui
Phi Phi Island
Bermuda

Champagne Bay - ohhhhhh THIS is the most glorious place in the world, I swear to god. Hardly anyone lives on this island, although there are locals (Vanuatu folk who have made the pilgrimage to desolation) - it's where they filmed the movie The Blue Lagoon years ago. It is the most pristine, untouched, glorious place I have ever EVER seen in all my life.

There are no roads, no shops, no cars (bar a few jeeps that are on the island for everyone to use) When I was there in July last year, I stayed in a hut off the beach, with Sophie...one of the local women was giving birth in their family hut and the local children came screaming for me - because I was a 'foreigner' they assumed I could help? lolol

So I delivered a baby into the world at around twilight, with the help of about 15 local women. A beautiful, black skinned, round faced baby....and I walked out upon the whitest sand and watched the sun set over the ocean, the sky pink and orange...like the horizon was ablaze, burning off the beauty that was the day...and I honestly thought, I was walking upon earths, only heaven.

True Story.

Champagne Bay. Google that shit and go there.

It was my last 'religious experience' - Sophie and I stayed there, in a beach hut, for almost a month , snorkling, scuba diving, eating sand crab prepared over a fire...before heading off to our surfing holiday in Indonesia.

I could have stayed in Champagne Bay, forever.