• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Body Transformers - Are you even training?

candyflip

Fatty
You know the bookmaking I started before the contest kicked off.
You know the favourites I named.
You know how many young studs lined up at the start and sprinted off into the distance?.....

And now, almost 6 months later, who is still running?

bbcomauBodyTransform.jpg

Same names we expect, with a couple of the young bucks trying hard. Deep and Pistachio log separately, amongst a few others.

When we check the progress at 30th June for the half-yearly 2012 appraisal, who will be standing tall, and who will be looking like an also-ran?

KungFooGoo's still smashing it. Only missed 3 session this year wish is 'good' id say. Diets going really well still. Up to 76.5kg's in the morning. Lifts are all up. If you've read my 'log' all my measurements are up there.

After a slow start it looks like i'll pass what l thought l could achieve this year. If that'll be enough to beat the front runners we'll have to wait and see. Also be interesting how Judges score things still....

still training hard, havnt miss a session (excluding when i stopped equipped benching because of elbow/shoulder problems, will start again after next comp) trained the last 3 weeks with a cold/flu thing thats going around. cant let a cold stop you lol

gone up a weight class lol will take some measurements and post them in a moment to see whats going on :)

keeping in mind i only train for numbers, im not expecting much change

keeping in mind i only train for numbers, im not expecting much change

Not with that attitude you wont. You'll smash it, at least you've gained for body weight and more weight on your total in 6 months then 0ni will this whole year.

Yeah it's going alright for me, not exactly where I expected to be so far but a good change
Diet is the area I lack motivation in.. the exercise is not a problem
Have I missed a session? I don't have a set schedule... just following a general plan and keeping an open mind.
Would probably get better results if I was super strict, but that would turn me off it tbh

Still training. Joined PTC infact to help push me along. Seems to be working so far.
My pics should show some mass increase, but no reduction in bf I should think.
December will be a little different.
At the moment still focussed on gaining LBM.

Still smashing it consistently and slowly gaining weight - check my log (although I don't think I have been putting my bodyweight up). 72.6kg on Sunday at the comp

It is starting to be a mission to stay under 75, my squat is almost up to pre blown disc levels.

Will update June 30, hopefully with some decent results from nationals. Obviously nit re 500 I wanted but just happy to still br lifting.

I didn't post pics or get odds. Will do a mid year update. Only posting workouts in my log ATM.

Still training 3 days per week, though have missed a few sessions due to illness.

All lifts are currently pushing into new PB territory, starting to ponder when I should switch focus from getting stronger to cutting some fat.

Well done hammer.

I am still battling on. Have only missed a couple of sessions in months. Slowly pushing up the poundage, slow and steady increases. Way more active on off days than I used to be which is good. Not too sure about body fat, still shit I suppose.

Still alive and going well.

Sitting at around 92-93kgs at about 10-12%.

Some days I feel the leanest I've ever been, other days I feel fat. So NFI what my bodyfat is. Vascularity is pretty nuts though.

Will get a progress pic up in the near future.

Still alive and going well.

Sitting at around 92-93kgs at about 10-12%.

Some days I feel the leanest I've ever been, other days I feel fat. So NFI what my bodyfat is. Vascularity is pretty nuts though.

Will get a progress pic up in the near future.

Sounds good on the progress pic (no homo)

Also, is 'vascularity' something you wan't? Its not something l'll have to worry about for a while but it doesnt seem like something ld be keen on..