• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cycle help

aussie3105

Hi fellas,

I'm in the process of getting everything together for my second cycle and just want some opinions this is my plan

Sus 250- 875 week 1-10 (e3d)
Hcg- 1500 iu week 2-12

Pct
Clomid 150mg week 13 day 1 50mg Ed after for 3 week
Nolva 40mg Ed week 13-15 20mg week 15-17

My questions are is 875mg of sus per week too much for my second cycle
Is the hcg dosage going to be enough and can I just shoot it once a week and should I shoot it IM or sub Q

Cheers

It's stupid.

Where have you read that shots of 1500iu are the protocol?

Where is your adex?

It's stupid.

Where have you read that shots of 1500iu are the protocol?

Where is your adex?

I haven't read that anywhere I assumed that 1500 would be suitable as a doctor would prescribe 3000 iu weekly for severe testicular atrophy so I asumed that 1500 would be fine to maintain them

I havent included adex for two reasons 1 because I did not use them in the first cycle and I had no issues and 2 to buy them from them chemist they are $180 a box
How do you suggest I run the hcg and do you believe that I will need the adex
Is the clomid a nolva dosages ok

Standard protocol for HCG is 2 shots of 250iu per week up until the start of pct.
Novla 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50

If you have legit pregnyl, it's far more expensive than arimidex, especially with the doses you were going to run. Don't be a tight arse, get it.
With that dose you can expect you oestradiol to climb well over 3-400pmol, especially if your not lean. Given that the range on blood work is <150pmol you definatly want to run an AI.

And why sustanon?
If I ever cycled steroids, it would be the last compound I used.

Honestly mate dosing testosterone that high with no GH or no AIs is a one way ticket to estrogenville
If you need more gains then just pop some dbol

Standard protocol for HCG is 2 shots of 250iu per week up until the start of pct.
Novla 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50

If you have legit pregnyl, it's far more expensive than arimidex, especially with the doses you were going to run. Don't be a tight arse, get it.
With that dose you can expect you oestradiol to climb well over 3-400pmol, especially if your not lean. Given that the range on blood work is <150pmol you definatly want to run an AI.

And why sustanon?
If I ever cycled steroids, it would be the last compound I used.
I want to run the pregnyl which is straight from the chemist because I don't want to lose my nuts I'll run the adex aswell if u think I should at .25ed and I use sus because I had great results the first cycle I am a bit paranoid about dodgy gear so I will only use stuff I get from the chemist so there is on sus or primoteston