• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

TRX Suspension training

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
So my gym got a TRX suspension training system installed , it's been there for a few weeks ,so far i haven't noticed anyone using it but that could be because i go early in the morning

Anyone do some suspension training ? what are your reviews about
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3hX5hWOq4Q[/ame]

Did tonnes in crossfit, you can do a full body workout!
Push ups, inverted pulls, pull ups, reverse hamstring curls, lower abdominal exercises. All while working your stability muscles at the same time.

I wanna punch that bloke in the face for not knowing how to keep a camera still while he was talking.

Trainer at the footy club wants to get one of these put in. Another useless waste of cash that no one will ever use.

When it came down to purchasing a set for my home gym, I settled for gymnastic rings, TRX systems are expensive and more of a luxury. The handles are much more comfortable on the hands compared to gymnastic rings.

When it came down to purchasing a set for my home gym, I settled for gymnastic rings, TRX systems are expensive and more of a luxury. The handles are much more comfortable on the hands compared to gymnastic rings.

How much do they cost?

I've got one for home. It's great because it allows me to do quite a variety of challenging bodyweight workouts and doesn't take up space. It's also great for travelling as it's compact and light.

Agree with Deep though that rings are better for some stuff but it really depends what you want the TRX for.
have to agree the grips are more comfortable, but it irks me that you really can't do stuff like dips properly with them (but you can with rings).

I paid just over $200 for mine. Good value for it's versatility.