• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

kaz

iLift
These wreck my life!!

....can't walk!
[YOUTUBE]oa6Ai5ty6oY[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]XGQ7NFG0x3o[/YOUTUBE]

One of my favourite exercises, they're awesome.

Get some weird looks at the gym doing them with my brother though, oh well lol.

ahh these are killers, but fuck they hit the hammies hard!

You told me about these ages ago, finally figured out I can do them in my power rack..... Couldn't get up after first set.
Are the supposed to kill your calfs also?

These are GHR's not hamstring curls :confused:
their GHR without the GHR machine, also your knees are level with your body, so its like a GHR on its hardest possible setting.

@deep, yeah i remember, not sure on the calves, if i remember correctly i could feel them in my calves, if its not from the actual movement bt from your rack, just wrap a towel around where your legs/feet/calves(you get the idea) sit

Nordics with a powerband. No way was I doing another set for visual purposes!
[YOUTUBE]2pr1HJkowZU[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks Callan. Probably just need to harden up!
Will film next time so I can check myself.

just thought if mention after watching the vids;
dont break at the hips, and only give as little push as needed, if you give a massive push you are defeating the purpose of the lift lol

Reactions: kaz
me-gusta-creepy-me-gusta.png