• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

cycle advice - 250mg TEST ETH x 10 weeks, 200mg DECA x 10weeks

deadlift_junkie

Hello - first cycle advice

I have managed to get 10ml of both test eth and deca.

I was going to do 250mg/1ml TEST ETH x 10 weeks, 200mg/1ml DECA x 10weeks

I have nothing for PCT but read this product could do the job at the end as PCT Advanced PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) | AX

I also read that creatine would help keep some of the volume of the music during PCT.

Please see this reference - PCT Supplements - What and Why - IllPumpYouUp.com

I also came across this bit of info regarding PCT -

iHerb.com - Product Reviews Nature's Way, DIM-plus, Estrogen Metabolism Formula, 120 Capsules

http://ausbb.com/nutrition-diet/8994-when-final-knockout-needed-stubborn-fat.html

Thanks Guys - any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Hello - first cycle advice

I have managed to get 10ml of both test eth and deca.

I was going to do 250mg/1ml TEST ETH x 10 weeks, 200mg/1ml DECA x 10weeks

I have nothing for PCT but read this product could do the job at the end as PCT Advanced PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) | AX

I also read that creatine would help keep some of the volume of the music during PCT.

Please see this reference - PCT Supplements - What and Why - IllPumpYouUp.com

I also came across this bit of info regarding PCT -

iHerb.com - Product Reviews Nature's Way, DIM-plus, Estrogen Metabolism Formula, 120 Capsules

http://ausbb.com/nutrition-diet/8994-when-final-knockout-needed-stubborn-fat.html

Thanks Guys - any advice will be greatly appreciated.
It would pay to know what your current blood pressure readings are and how they progress during your cycle. High blood pressure is silent yet could be crippling or worse. Should never be out of control!

Fadi.

Fadi - good call man - cheers - thanks
146/65 - in normal range?
Do you think this cycle and PCT will bring elevated blood pressure?
I will monitor for sure - i have the technology - hehe

Fadi - good call man - cheers - thanks
146/65 - in normal range?
Do you think this cycle and PCT will bring elevated blood pressure?
I will monitor for sure - i have the technology - hehe

Sir, your blood pulse pressure is dangerously out, by a very large margin (80 mm Hg) to be exact! Right now I'm neither talking about your systolic pressure (that's the high number) nor am I talking about your diastolic pressure (that is the low one). What I'm talking about is the pulse number (not to be confused with your heart pulse), that is the difference between the two different blood pressure readings. This number (the pulse pressure number) is found between the high (systolic) and the low (diastolic). For most people the pulse pressure should be approximately 40 mm Hg, that is to say 120/80, or 110/70, or 115/75. Or in your case, something more around 146/106, which although would be high on both counts, i.e. the systolic as well as the diastolic, you at least would have one number that is right and that would be the pulse blood pressure number.

I urge you to do some research on the subject before you dive in. I've worked with rehab/stroke patients who were just like you and me one minute before their lives changed for good, or worse as the case may be.

I'm not here to scare you, you're way too intelligent for that. However I feel that I do have a responsibility and some duty of care to share with you the few words that I have.

The decision is yours irrespective of what I or anyone else has to say. I wish you nothing but health above all else and muscles (and plenty of them) if you can get them the safest way possible.

Thank you for reading Sir and bye for now.

Fadi.

Oni, please use italics. He may actually think its a good cycle.

Deadlift_Junkie, please listen to Fadi, read some stickies on steroids, and educate yourself on the issue.

What you have suggested is not a good idea, for 2 VERY obvious reasons, but I wish for you to find them out.
If you still have questions then, we will be more than happy to help.

Hi Guys - I just did some research re pulse pressure - wow - not good

I just did another blood pressure rate and it reads the following.

129/83 - I will get my ass out and do some cardio and eat very clean for the next few weeks to see if I can clean this up. I have been living in hotels as I have been on the road for 6 months for my company. I have only just stopped so - yes -I am in bad shape - FOR REAL!

So - what I proposed as a cycle - it is not good?

I mean - geezz so hard to find stuff - these are the only 2 bottles I could get.

Thanks FADI - you put a fire under me to sort out the obvious.

considering you have "just started" training, a steroid cycle would be pointless, you dont have diet and a training regime in order so you have no hope of making and most importantly keeping gains. also your cycle is horrible for a first timer, and the fact you dont even know what a serm is, is a clear sign you are not ready for steroids.

I'd get your cholesterol checked out, if it's high then you prolly just need some cholesterol meds
Trenbolone lowers cholesterol by a large amounts but it also increases blood pressure so use that at your discretion (it's pretty much impossible to tell how you'd respond to a specific hormone)

As you're taking 250/200 test/deca, im inclined to think it's the deca causing your problems so I'd cut that out, lower the testosterone and give another steroid a shot.

What is your body fat percentage like? Abs just showing? Shredded? belly? obese?

I'm all about the trenbolone and equipoise, baby

on topic, equipoise would be a fucking awesome steroid to replace the deca with, 600mg a week should do the trick