• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Question for AUSBB

spartacus

Please disregard, found PM's.

To administrators, just wondering what happens to private messages on AusBB.

I had a few messages sent to me, but they have been deleted when I went to search for them. These posts were sent in last month.

Just wondering is this normal Practice to delete posts?

Cheers

Last edited:
is there anyway of checking messages and when they were removed. It could have been me by accident, but i always keep them in case of need of further contact with member. Easy then to just click on existing messages.

Do they disappear after a certain time? Or maybe you cleaned them out if your inbox was full spartacus?

I only had about 5-6, from just two forum members.

Not that popular.

I have one other message left from a member wanting me to add them as firend. Not sure to make of that though.

ok, thanks; then i will have four contacting me.

Fortunately, i have my mrs and 3 year old daughter to fill the void.

Yes, Abbie is gettign smarter every day and tests us with her rapidly growing cunningness. I cat wait til she gets older and we can play some card games and so on against each other.

Sorry readers, i was just telling Bella i found the messages under her sent message. I probably just needed to scroll down page on one friend request i had left.

I now have info I was looking for.

Yes, Abbie is gettign smarter every day and tests us with her rapidly growing cunningness. I cat wait til she gets older and we can play some card games and so on against each other.

Sorry readers, i was just telling Bella i found the messages under her sent message. I probably just needed to scroll down page on one friend request i had left.

I now have info I was looking for.

Haha! Glad my kidder pm was able to help :D

Abbie sounds gorgeous, cherish the young years, they really do grow WAY too fast!

Glad you got the messages in view now :)

were they posts or pm's?
if they were posts they might have got deleted for one reason or another

if they are pm's , we can't touch pm's , they can only be deleted via the database which is just too much effort ,

if the members were banned , the pm's could've been deleted that way

Graeme,

I found them, my mistake. Did not look hard enough, and Bella woke me from me from my slumber by highlighting where they were with a message.