• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The craziest anti-gay wingnut....ever!!

PowerBuilder

Nebraska Woman Offers Graphic Homophobic Rant During Lincoln's Anti-Discrimination Law Hearings
The Huffington Post

Video footage of a surprisingly graphic, homophobic rant has gone viral in the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) blogosphere in the wake of this week's non-discrimination ordinance proposal hearings in Lincoln, Neb.

Originally featured on Towleroad, the clip features a woman identified as Jane Skrovota, who offers a series of bizarre observations on gay sex, HIV/AIDS, Hillary Clinton and even Judas Iscariot as she denounces the "Fairness Ordinance," a measure that would add sexual orientation and gender identity to the city’s non-discrimination law, in her testimony.

"P-E-N-I-S goes into the anus to rupture intestines," Skrovota notes. "The more a man does this, the more likely he'll be a fatality or a homicider."

After stating that "a huge percent of gay men in school grounds molest boys, partly because they don't have AIDS yet," she adds, "Hillary Clinton's roommate four years in college was a gay woman. To avoid going gay like Clinton did, college students need single rooms and single gender dorms...A college woman is seduced with illegal Rohypnol to go gay."

And finally, she proclaims, "Jesus was kissed by Judas, a homo, who tried to sabotage Jesus' kind ideas. Do you choose Jesus, a celibate, or Judas, a homo? You have to choose!"

Go on....for more shizz click here

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMANMIe0ZZI&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Lincoln Nebraska proposed LGBT protection ordinance: Best In Show! - YouTube[/ame]

No chance of the universe being pointless with incomprehensible people like this wandering around!

The most shocking thing is something must have led to the woman thinking this way and that there are likely more like her out in the world spreading this nonsense

To troll that lady for life would be fun...

Unless she has access to a gun.

Hey look I made a rhyme.

The funniest part is that gay bloke in the background who can't believe what he is hearing.

Only in America

do we have to have my name in the title? I don't to be want any part of this lunatic's behavior