• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Female and Clenbuterol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrb93

Hi all, i would like some advice.

I will give a detailed description of my wifes exercise program and diet etc and see what people think.

Her, mother of 3 children, 40 years old: Been training for 15 months, trains as hard as any male you have ever seen. Lifts heavy, does squats, dead lifts, cardio like a machine.

Basically trains weights with me 5 days a week, 1 body part a day ie: Shoulders/back/arms/legs/chest, then does her cardio 45 minutes of interval running, bike, kicking the bag, sled, tyre, mixes it up but goes very hard.

She weighs around 67Kg atm, she has lost about 10 Kg's in the past 15 months, has platued. She has some ABS and is pretty lean on top, but she has big legs and thighs (fat).

She has maybe 6 protein shakes a day on water, has BCAA's, pre workout and post drinks, eats all the right stuff, no excess carbs etc.

I have some CLEN powder 500 gram tub.

Would it help her? what could she expect to loose in weight?

any help appreciated

i really want to her achieve her goal (once in her life be able to look in the mirror and like what she sees) it's unfortunate she has genetics against her.

Thanks for your time.

If she has AB's how much more fat does she need to lose??
Sounds like unecessary use of Clen. If she has plateaued change her diet, have a refeed weekend.
If she has lost alot of weight already she can lose the last bit....without Clen!

agree with deep!

Diet change neccessary! What's her diet been like hrb93?

Sounds as if she's had some good success already, but that last bit of fat is tough to move, for the best of us :)

Also, unfortunately, some women are just genetically wired to carry more weight on their hips, thighs and buttocks and there's nothing wrong with a beautiful pear shape!

The body just sheds fat, you can't spot reduce. Keep up the cardio, squats, lunges, glute bridge raises, she's already doing everything right.

Clean up the diet, or change it up.

She does not need clen.

Good luck to her and tell her, well done from meeeeeeeeeeee :)

The weight on her thighs is basically genetic. She cannot get any smaller on top to reduce the thighs. I think it's nearly impossible for her, only other option is liposuction.

Breakfast: small cup of oats and a protein shake on water.

Pre workout ie: Shotgun, Mesomorph etc and a bannana

BCAA's during workout

Post workout: 30 grams of waxy maize and BCAA's and Protein all in a shake.

Lunch: salad, with either chicken or Tuna

Protein shake

Dinner, minimal vegies ie: Broc, Brussles, carrots and some kind of meat or fish (lean) small correct size portiom.

Protein shake before bed on semi-skim milk to slow the release.

she has something every 2 hours, also takes CLA and does a creatine cycle etc.

a change in her diet will not lose the weight i think. Bearing in mind she is a mother with 3 kids and does all the housework and runs them around etc so she is pretty active.

Cheers.

PS: Thanks, i am so proud of her, even some of the hardcore guys at the gym pay her respect and know when she is using something not to try and intimidate her to hurry up etc. So people do notice how hard she works.

Last edited:
Well she's done so well, so far, you should be proud of her! Sounds like one hell of a woman ;)

If it were me...I'd increase actual protein, in fact with all the activity incidental and otherwise, I'd increase everything. Re-feed on the weekend (i.e. carb up days) - higher protein portins and veg during the week.

Yes, it is probably genetic and perhaps liposuction (if that's what she wants) is the only method of spot reducing?

But she needs to ensure she's eating enough? And with all the planned exercise she's doing, she may just need more food?

The body is an incredible thing, eat more, to lose more....was hard to get my head around too. But when you've ramped up the exercise and you're a busy Mum with lots of incidental exercise thrown in there too, you'd be surprised how much food you actually require.

Have a look into it? Can't hurt.

Clen won't help her spot reduce particular parts of her body either. Best to keep her healthy, without uneccessary chemicals and side effects - especially if she's a busy Mummy and beloved wifey :)

Give her a hug from me. She should be very proud of herself too!

I did read somewhere that 50% of your initial protein hit is converted by the (liver?) to energy so out of every 30g 15 is being used for muscle and i assume the other 15 may turn to fat if you are not actually using it at that point in time.

she would have 200gms of straight protein per day.

She has maybe 6 protein shakes a day on water, has BCAA's, pre workout and post drinks, eats all the right stuff, no excess carbs etc

She really needs to revisit her diet.

She really needs to revisit her diet.

Hi, can you point me in the right direction?

She is getting about 2 - 2.5 grams per kilo of body weight in Protein per day, .75 - 1 gram of carbs and a few grams of fat.

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi, can you point me in the right direction?

She is getting about 2 - 2.5 grams per kilo of body weight in Protein per day, .75 - 1 gram of carbs and a few grams of fat.

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

A few grams of fat???

if she can't lose her thighs without getting too small on top, maybe she should bulk up on top

Less protein shakes and more real food....steak, chicken, eggs, pork, sweet potatoes, veggies etc etc.

She is not eating any real food!!

Yes i'm surprised you could go 15 months doing this. 6 protein shakes a day? Surely protein can be found elsewhere. How about increasing the calories for a short amount of time and then either doing more cardio? The extra cals might provide the extra push to burn those extra calories. Or eating just above maintenance for a while then bringing it back down again and seeing if that works. The amount of training and knowledge you have i wouldn't recommend using clen just yet. And thats coming from a beginner myself

Thanks for the replies,

The 6 protein shakes appears to be a sticking point with many. On recollection it is more than likely 4, mid morning/after training/mid afternoon/bed.

She has at least 3 meals a day ie: oats/LSA/blueberries for breakfast, some fruit mid morning (banana and some kind of bar), lunch (salad and some form of meat) and for dinner (veggies/ meat) supper (yoghurt/fruit) and those are supplemented with protein shakes to make up some form of food every 2 hours (trying) and one of the shakes has waxi maize and another has flaxseeds for fibre and calories, so I don't necessarily think the diet is an issue.

Apart from replacing the between meal shakes with food, she has no time in the day to eat anymore.

we'll just keep working at it.

Cheers

PS: if you look at Sam Heihei's PB's she lift those amounts for during her sets (8 reps) I May get her to cut back on the weight and more reps ie: 15 - 20 and more intensity and not strive for strength and see what happens.

Last edited:
PS: if you look at Sam Heihei's PB's she lift those amounts for during her sets (8 reps) I May get her to cut back on the weight and more reps ie: 15 - 20 and more intensity and not strive for strength and see what happens.

Sorry mate, I really doubt your missus does those for reps.

Status
Not open for further replies.