• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Motorola razr xt910 android phone

Fadi

Hi,

I thought I'd give a tip on what to do when you encounter a specific problem with your razr xt910 if you've got one or thinking of getting one.

Motorola-Razr-XT910-007.jpg

I've had the phone now since 28th of February and the issue was as follows:

Issue: The phone shuts itself down

Display: Red cross mark with the words: “insert sim".

Solution/temporary: You take out the sim and then reinsert it, and the issue is solved. However it does occur again, and in my case, it was occurring about twice a week. I need my phone for work and I need it to be very reliable. So the above was not acceptable to me. Here's how I solved the issue permanently.

Solution/permanent: Go back to where you've got your phone, and have the tech personally cut a new sim card for you. The difference between that newly cut sim card and the sim card that has already been cut by the company's machine is where the solution lies.

The newly cut sim fits very tightly and does not have a "play" of any kind, i.e., it does not move at all and is basically jammed inside its "resting" place.

I've never had a problem since.

Fadi.

Last edited:
informative fadi, thank

how do you find that model phone in general?
I really like it Dave. We have three Samsung galaxy2 at home (all android of course), with many more sounds than the razr. However I found the razr to be right on the money with all that I've demanded of it, especially the quality of the sound, photos, and videos.

Fadi.

Any info on why my phones sound turns on and off randomly. When it turns off I need to mess with the volume controls(Turn them on/off and up/down over and over changing the tones) for it to turn back on.