• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My steroid blog

lonesoldier

Thought id chuck up a blog of my AAs experience

Injecting 500mg test E a week x 2 injections (250mg)

Brand: Global Anabolics Test E 300

(taking arimidex 0.5 every 3rd day)

Sunday: first injection: right glute.

Very nervous other wise injection went fine. Not alot of post injection pain (just a tiny bit of numbness)

Wednesday: second injection: Right quad muscle. Didnt hurt at all, i found it alot tougher to push the oil into the Quad muscle then the glute.

Today my right leg is very sore, U know when someone punches you in the leg as hard as they can and your leg goes super numb, Yer thats how it feels right now. Was suppose to train legs today but there is no chance of that.......... Will have to call in sick for work (hope it gets better over the weekend)

Bad luck with the quad pain mate. Should get easier for you as you learn.

Was your thigh relaxed? We're you sitting down?

Lol.
Put a heat pack on it, I find it helps.
It gets better, but I find it only corks for a day or 2.

Train legs, you'll feel better for it. After your warm ups, it won't bother you.

Also wouldn't 2ml of test 300 be 600mg?

Where in the quad did you pin?

yer i was sitting down on the ground (legs stretched out *not bent*). Think i might stick to glutes.............. Its just gonna be hard to pin the left glute , but im sure ill manage.

Lol.
Put a heat pack on it, I find it helps.
It gets better, but I find it only corks for a day or 2.

Train legs, you'll feel better for it. After your warm ups, it won't bother you.

Also wouldn't 2ml of test 300 be 600mg?

Where in the quad did you pin?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PDqLDjMDtA]How To Inject Testosterone - YouTube[/ame] exactly where this kid pinned in the video.

I am doing 0.8ml.

I dont know man i cant even bend my leg lol, or put pressure on it.

Leg is feeling better, will try and train them tommorrow morning - meaning i will have to bump my saturday workout to saturday night. 2 workouts in 1 day.

I just deal with it.

Yer ur a tough **** tho lol... in all serioussness i dont know if i wanna risk going through this pain again which could lead to another missed legs day. ( whats the point of taking AAS if you cant train.

Last edited:
Woke up this morning and the right leg felt a bit better, so i thought fuck this im gonna train legs.

Front squats were good *not much pain at all, so i punished my legs and got the work out done. Will train Shoulders, biceps and forearms tonight.

Thanx sticky ur right i do feel a lot better now.

Next injection: will give left glute a go, sunday night.

Last edited:
pinned my left glute tonight....... weird i aspirated real easy, like it pulled back with ease and filled with one huge long bubble, is that a concern?

My first injecion last week i found it hard to aspirate like there was a lot of suction, but tonight it pulled back real easy and filled with one huge bubble,maybe it didnt enter the muscle? It was 1.5 inches directly in at 90 degrees so surely it must have.

Injection was top left hand corner of left ass cheek, probly a inch higher then the top of the butt crack.

Note: The fact im not nervous anymore may be a factor in the easy aspiration (no shaky hands like last week). But i thought id ask anyway.

Last edited:
Also a question, as the vial gets emptier, do i still need to push air into the vial with the syringe before withdrawing?, Its just ive watched alot of Doctors do I.M injections on youtube and never see them doing it. Thanx :)

Never had an easy aspirate, was the pin on tight?..... Sucked a few bubbles up though.....

I just pushed in back in. I figure it came out, it wont hurt going back in.

Never had an easy aspirate, was the pin on tight?..... Sucked a few bubbles up though.....

I just pushed in back in. I figure it came out, it wont hurt going back in.

It didnt pull back super quick, but quicker then last time, yer the pin was on tight.