• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Steroids in Sachets

Hey Guys,
New to the site heres my first post, just wondering if anyone has had any luck with shipping sachets to Australia, found a site that has their own section on Australian info and they reckon they have 99% success rate, street prices are getting pretty heavy in the pocket.

Any help would be extremely appreciated but I'm more interested in people that have had experience in this.

=)
thanks guys!

I have a mate who has tried a few times from if not the biggest sachet company.

Got one out of 3 attempts through, and it was bunk.

All company's will say they have a 99% success rate, it more like 2%.

Don't bother.

I have a mate who has tried a few times from if not the biggest sachet company.

Got one out of 3 attempts through, and it was bunk.

Don't bother.

Ok i have no interest at all in doing this but if your shit gets confiscated at customs wouldn't they come track you down for trying to import steroids??

No, only if you do it heaps of times or it's a large quantities.
Sometimes you get a letter, sometimes nothing.

A few months back I tried to get 45000iu HCG in as there is a shortage in aus (I have a script). It got stopped, sent me a letter telling me so, and that was that.

I have heard of guys getting raided upon first seizure, and of a small order, though that would be very rare.

They x-ray everything coming into australia and a baggy of powder would easily show up

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CdVTCDdEwI&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Comic Rimshot! - YouTube[/ame]

Hey Guys,
New to the site heres my first post, just wondering if anyone has had any luck with shipping sachets to Australia, found a site that has their own section on Australian info and they reckon they have 99% success rate, street prices are getting pretty heavy in the pocket.

Any help would be extremely appreciated but I'm more interested in people that have had experience in this.

=)
thanks guys!

i knew someone who tried like 8 years ago and they got stopped, he never tried that again.

street prices aren't bad if you know the right people.

Ok i have no interest at all in doing this but if your shit gets confiscated at customs wouldn't they come track you down for trying to import steroids??

possibly................

A few months back I tried to get 45000iu HCG in as there is a shortage in aus (I have a script). It got stopped, sent me a letter telling me so, and that was that.

lol whats with everyone wanting hcg lulzzz:D

I think i might not do it then, either no one has done it or the people that have dont take much notice

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys,

=)
thanks guys!

Yep they all claim to have high sucess rates , dont believe it , I had some gear arrive from OS , the packageing made me laugh , customs must have been having a day off to let it through , In my opinion it is just not worth running the customs gauntlet

its all down to chance, customs are getting alot better at their job ive noticed, sachet's always use to be able to get through but they've switched onto it now, and since everything now gets xray'd that goes through customs if they NOTICE anything that looks like a sachet they will pull the box apart and check it out, i have noticed tho when i've been given trackers that items have a much higher chance when they go through melbourne and brisbane, where as almost everytime something comes through sydney it is picked up. i just had a heap of blue hearts picked by customs the other week so I've pretty much given up on trying to find orals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys,

=)
thanks guys!

Hey mate,

I knew someone who tried this like 8 years ago and he just ordered 3ml of Test E and even this got caught by customs.................3ml WTF!!!!! I used to shoot 3mls in one shot lmfao!!;)

Don't bother.

Yes i agree 100%, they receive Australian Dollars and they do their part, but honestly do you really think they care if it gets confiscated lmao!! I highly doubt they care;)

Yes it can happen, though it depends what you have imported plus the quantity plus the price plus if you have prior marks against your name. The more often you get an item confiscated, the higher the chance you have of being raided. Australian Customs keep detailed logs/reports/details of prior seizures and they know whats going on, they aren't stupid by any means. We have the most sophisticated customs in the world and anyone trying to get past this is really risking their future.

Sorry guys just realised i qouted the same posts twice lmfao!:D

Anyway my second lot of posts was more detailed and informative.

Bottom line is this: Don't import Illegal Substances into Australia, its not hard to understand, just don't do it.