• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gyms in perth

andy51086

As above any decent gyms in perth that have got plenty power racks, benches, you know the usual stuff you look for. Looked at a few of jetts gyms seem handy because they are everywhere, but is there better out there.

Thanks

Andy

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Jetts don't typically have squat racks (some branches might be different) because they're open/unstaffed 24 hrs and doesn't meet their safety/insurance crap.

PTC opens 2nd June. This will be the bee's knees.

Musclepit is in Cannington and is a powerlifting gym if that's your thing.

Otherwise... there isn't much.

Which area ya from?

Jetts don't typically have squat racks (some branches might be different) because they're open/unstaffed 24 hrs and doesn't meet their safety/insurance crap.

PTC opens 2nd June. This will be the bee's knees.

Musclepit is in Cannington and is a powerlifting gym if that's your thing.

Otherwise... there isn't much.

Which area ya from?

Where is PTC when it opens? I live in ascot at the moment mate

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

will need to check out ptc when it opens, i had a look at muscle pit and flex fitness tonight. not decided on one yet

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vo63TSoV78&feature=player_embedded]Strength & Power Workout - YouTube[/ame] this is from a gym in Malaga. Judging by the coach's form on that powerclean I certainly wouldn't want him coaching me. Quality of gyms in Perth is atrocious.

What'd you think of Flex and Musclepit?

That's not a power clean. Anyway.

Andy. What are your goals? Pm me if you like and we can take it from there.

Strength & Power Workout - YouTube this is from a gym in Malaga. Judging by the coach's form on that powerclean I certainly wouldn't want him coaching me. Quality of gyms in Perth is atrocious.

What'd you think of Flex and Musclepit?

muscle pit seem like a good gym, loads of guys there with plenty of experience, small place but has what you need although not in the best condition.

flex fittness i thought was gonna be a typical fitness/jetts kind of gym, it is in a weigh but the weight equipment that they have is pretty good. big selection and plenty of room, got a lot of cardio downstairs in another room.

muscle pit is $70 a month and flex is $40 cus i do fifo.

not bad prices for both.

That's not a power clean. Anyway.

Andy. What are your goals? Pm me if you like and we can take it from there.

pm sent