• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Did my first injection last night few questions thx

lonesoldier

Got my test e like 4 months ago but i wanted to get my body fat down to 10% before i started taking it.

I was extremely nervous *hand was shaking badly* pushed the needle in *no pain* u know they say to keep a bit of the needle out incase it snaps...... well i had it all the way in , i was just to nervous with the hand shaking to keep it out a bit. I had trouble aspirating cause of the hand shaking * i couldnt get it to budge, but when i did some bubbles came out so i proceeded to inject.

Now do u have to inject slowly, because my hand was shaking i injected alot faster then i intended to * i couldnt keep it steady*. then pulled out, held swab on for 1 minute, but on a bandaid then heated up a wheat pack and held on for 5 minutes.

I wouldnt say i injected the oil really fast but it certainly wasnt slow. Is this ok? thanx.

The longer you leave the pin in, the more scare tissue you will develop.
1ml = 5sec is fine.

Do you use Sticky, or just a knowledgeable guy?

Im on HRT as I have primary hypogonadism. I have medication provided by my doctor.
I just post on these boards to help new guys out as I will be doing this every week for the rest of my lift :(

I dont know how im going to injection into my left glute, i had a hard enough time using my right hand and i am *right handed* to inject into my right glute lol.

Im on HRT as I have primary hypogonadism. I have medication provided by my doctor.
I just post on these boards to help new guys out as I will be doing this every week for the rest of my lift :(

I love the fact you said lift instead of life haha.

I experienced a little more of a cork the fist few times, but it subsides.

Go deep into the muscle and you'll be fine. I use a 25g 3/4" pin and it's fine. I have very little fat on my legs though.

I experienced a little more of a cork the fist few times, but it subsides.

Go deep into the muscle and you'll be fine. I use a 25g 3/4" pin and it's fine. I have very little fat on my legs though.

My next injection is wednesday nights, and i train legs the next day lol, dont know if i wanna risk missing a training session because i cant walk properly.

Buck up son and stab the thigh. The other option is the delts, but sore delts are not pleasurable.

Last edited: