• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC Perth Open Day - 2nd June

Paullie

PTC Perth Open Day - Saturday 2nd June 2012

We are very proud to announce PTC Perth will soon be opening! The open day will be a great opportunity for you to come down and check out the venue. We can walk you through the venue and give you an idea of what training wold be like at PTC, what you can expect and learn how we can help you get the results you are after.

We will be accepting new memberships on the day at our special opening price of $756 for a 12 month membership, or you opt for the full membership paid monthly at $70/m. These are great rates for such a facility so make sure you get in quick. The opening prices are for a limited time!

We will be releasing more info on the open day in the coming weeks so please stay tuned! In the meantime check out our merchandise shop which has now opened and already very popular - Shop - PTC Perth - Powerlifting - Olympic Lifting - Strength and Conditioning - Strongman - Athletes - Rehabilitation

Just in off the press, Markos Markopolous will by flying into Perth on the 1st June, and will be there at the Perth PTC Open Day and also in the gym when we open for clients on the 3rd of June.

We will keep you updated as more information comes to hand.

Paul, Dan and Aaron
PTC Perth
PERFORMANCE TRAINING CENTRE PERTH - Perth WA - Powerlifting - Olympic Lifting - Strength and Conditioning - Strongman - Athletes - Rehabilitation

Congratulations Paul, Dan and Aaron! Very exciting for you all and for the lads who live in Perth on this forum too, I'm sure!

Glad to see Markos is also feeling better and well enough to travel for your grand opening!

Good luck and well done :)

Congratulations Paul, Dan and Aaron! Very exciting for you all and for the lads who live in Perth on this forum too, I'm sure!

Glad to see Markos is also feeling better and well enough to travel for your grand opening!

Good luck and well done :)

When I asked Markos, I assured him we have good hospitals here in Perth hehe.

I know this is early predictions but u will prob be moving out of there in a years time. Both sticky and i have or are moving to bigger premises.

Hope u didnt sign a long lease (or did u guys buy it?).

That would be an amazing result Trent.

Its 174sqm, and we have some phase 2 plans which fit into it as well, but again, that depends on demand.

We would be stoked to be in a position like that.

Yer Ive got a floorplan, its not rectangular/squat, there an angle on one side.

We are going to firm up the floor plan on the weekend.