• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Male Gynecologist Verfies the 'existence' of a G Spot In Women

Bella

Babycakes
The anatomical location of the mythical G-spot — the sensitive area deep in a woman's vagina that is said to enhance sexual pleasure and the intensity of orgasms — has been uncovered by a gynaecologist in the US.

Early this year, a study published in the Journal of Public Medicine declared there was no conclusive evidence to suggest that the G-Spot actually exists.

But it seems that this erogenous zone has finally been found after having eluded doctors for centuries.

Dr Adam Ostrzenski of the Institute of Gynaecology in St Petersburg, Florida, believes he is the first to uncover its whereabouts, after conducting a post-mortem dissection of the vagina belonging to an 83-year-old woman.

The layer-by-layer anatomisation of the cadaver's anterior vaginal wall revealed a cluster of tissues existing in a well-delineated sac-like structure located on the dorsal perineal membrane (toward the back of the vagina).

The G-spot is also said to possess three distinct regions, with the entire area measuring just 8.1mm long by 3.6mm wide.

"This study confirmed the anatomic existence of the G-spot, which may lead to a better understanding and improvement of female sexual function, at least now we know it actually exists" said Ostrzenski, whose findings were published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine this week.

"This case study in a single cadaver adds to the growing body of literature regarding women's sexual anatomy and physiology," added the journal's editor-in-chief, Irwin Goldstein.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

My question? Why didn't they just ask a woman? :rolleyes:

I'm sure some lucky lady could have confirmed this for them, shown them where it is and displayed it's functionality a verrrrrrry long time ago......:D

Ahhh this Journal of Sexual Medicine update made me laugh. Some male Dr is getting paid ALOT of money to verify it's existence? lol

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

As you were people, the G Spot must exist, a man has now confirmed it! :eek:

lol

We can now all rest easy!

And god bless the 83 year old deceased woman, that had to be the one to show them scientific proof :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm sure that most men have known for centuries that the G spot is in the back of her throat :eek:

Last edited:
For those playing at home.....

The G Spot is a cluster of tissue, inside the vagina, if you insert a finger (palm facing upwards) and stroke, you will begin to feel a small mass of tissue becoming harder as she becomes more aroused, it will also dialate and swell as she nears orgasm, you will also easily feel this against your own finger (it aint rocket science folks) lol.

Most women require some clitoral AND vaginal stimulation to reach climax. But as with anything, each woman IS different.

If you're able to find this small cluster of heavenly tissue, that hardens and swells against your finger, you have indeed found this elusive G Spot. It is also the primary tissue that needs to be engaged for a woman to be able to 'ejaculate'. (better known as squirt)

My male friend, who forwarded me the Journal of Sexual Medicine article, also forwarded me this YouTube clip, which made me laugh really hard tbh....but I shall post it anyway.

Happy Hunting Gents ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WW2AtrQ9VI]How To Stimulate The G Spot - 4 Tips Every Man Should Know - YouTube[/ame]

I'm working on it but require more 'volunteers'....

Gal's who are interested just PM me. Your pleasure is
my primary goal.

Devante.

"Oh baby, tonight I'm going to do wild things to your well delineated sac-like structure".

Muahahahaha :D

Am I reading that right - toward the back of the vagina? I thought it is meant to be on the front wall? Maybe it sagged on the poor lady, like other parts of her anatomy...

I think we need to run a study that sorts this out once and for all. Looks like Devante has already put his hand up. What a champ - willing to take one (or many) for the team. On ya buddy.

Am I reading that right - toward the back of the vagina? I thought it is meant to be on the front wall? Maybe it sagged on the poor lady, like other parts of her anatomy...

I think we need to run a study that sorts this out once and for all. Looks like Devante has already put his hand up. What a champ - willing to take one (or many) for the team. On ya buddy.

lol

prolapse perhaps? :D

Or perhaps just the way the article is worded? It IS on the frontwall, but towards the back of the vagina...if that can be considered 'the back'? lol

Yes, Devante is a trooper lol