• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone going to the Filex Fitness Expo, Sydney?

HCAM

Bulk Nutrients will be there loaded with literally THOUSANDS of samples that they do not want to take back home. Come over to their stand and take a bunch home!

13800d1335245718-anyone-going-filex-fitness-expo-sydney-bn-filex.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be there on Saturday too. I'll be more than happy to take home whatever you don't want to, haha.

YES i'm excited. I'm hoping it rains this weekend so football is called off, then i can go :)

I will be there on saturday, hopefully all day. I will be wearing a MISC shirt - blue with white writing! Would be good to have Ausbb on the back of the shirt though. Two forums that I really like.

Datdermiscnohomobutsrslyk33nonfr33samplez.filestube.megaupload.jpg

One of my friends brother works at sensis in the city with Ozcan (Supaturk) so he told him that he can bring himself and 2 others around the back for free merch :(

Then I found out i'm playing football saturday so i'm going sunday.

We got in early yesterday and set up our stand.

Today was open to the Industry only but Saturday and Sunday to the public.
A few big name IFBB Pro Bodybuilders around the place also!

Look out for us:

548106_283729405048110_100002331591706_628783_33409768_n.jpg

I grabbed a couple today. Very friendly service.

Same goes for Bioflex. I'm not sure of his name but the Islander rep that was there was awesome to talk to, very modest guy and grabbed a few samples too. Thanks!