• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

guys- your reaction to this pic

mocha

522185_321506364587743_109759299095785_807466_194351806_n.jpg

I must be pms at the moment cos i seem to get teary over everything- like this..

When mutual love and respect are mixed in this cup of life, the resulting cocktail of sweetness would inevitably be what we see in that photo.

Fadi.

It is very warming, but I am extremely skeptical of the same everlasting "love" in our current society. They, much like my parents and grandparents are from a different era. Sometimes I think it would be much easier to settle and stay settled if you'd only ever had the one partner from an early age. With more choice and variety comes great difficulty. Monogamy is an extremely difficult task. As soon as money/cheating/spite is mixed in that is a recipe for disaster.

I unfortunately think the Fadi breed are wearing thin. Or maybe I am just wrong. Who knows. I am a man of science, and the statistics are not in monogamies favour. Maybe that's too much of a sterile and clinical approach though :cool:

if he doesnt stay on his side they will both have broken hips!, just sayin...

But yep, hopefully I am in that "place" in 40 years

It is very warming, but I am extremely skeptical of the same everlasting "love" in our current society. They, much like my parents and grandparents are from a different era. Sometimes I think it would be much easier to settle and stay settled if you'd only ever had the one partner from an early age. With more choice and variety comes great difficulty. Monogamy is an extremely difficult task. As soon as money/cheating/spite is mixed in that is a recipe for disaster.

I unfortunately think the Fadi breed are wearing thin. Or maybe I am just wrong. Who knows. I am a man of science, and the statistics are not in monogamies favour. Maybe that's too much of a sterile and clinical approach though :cool:

Totally agree, but hope my wife and I are from the old school (I know I am) but time tells all I guess. Hate to even think of such things (breaking up) to be honest as I am happy to stay with my woman forever and a day.

1. The Poor ba$tard spent his life living the life his parents and what
society 'sold' him. Ie: marriage, kids, white picket fence etc. Now he
has NO Other option but to pretend he's had a dream life or else his
entire life is null &void.

or

2. He was a self analyst and figured out what he exactly
wanted out of life and found his dream gal (she's the one next to him).

But I suspect it's number 1.

DOH! :eek:

Devante.

My next door neighbour said he stopped loving his wife 30 years ago. They been together 50 (2 life sentences as he calls it lol).

Now he can't live without her as she is his best friend.

cheers
trent

My next door neighbour said he stopped loving his wife 30 years ago. They been together 50 (2 life sentences as he calls it lol).

Now he can't live without her as she is his best friend.

cheers
trent

lol My Uncle and Aunt say this too.
Married for 52 years and despise one another.
But can't fathom life, without the other.

Romantic eh?
:D

I agree with Fadi.

People of that generation didn't give up on each other either. They worked hard at their relationships because they knew that relationships took work and dedication.

I think it's all too easy to dispose of relationships today. Maybe this makes a lot of people lazy.

My parents got together in their 30s (totally wild in their day) so not at a very young age. But even though they sometimes frustrate each other...they have a wonderful bond built on respect and love and it's a beautiful thing.

Lovely pic.

See this short story that fits so well with that pic ... says a lot about love though a lifetime. It's really beautiful:
05 | March | 2010 | Bella Camila

I agree with Fadi.

People of that generation didn't give up on each other either. They worked hard at their relationships because they knew that relationships took work and dedication.

I think it's all too easy to dispose of relationships today. Maybe this makes a lot of people lazy.

My parents got together in their 30s (totally wild in their day) so not at a very young age. But even though they sometimes frustrate each other...they have a wonderful bond built on respect and love and it's a beautiful thing.

Lovely pic.

See this short story that fits so well with that pic ... says a lot about love though a lifetime. It's really beautiful:
05 | March | 2010 | Bella Camila

Aww that's beautiful Viv...made me a bit teary actually :(

The Notebook.
A good movie to couple these sentiments with.

OP pic looks like an ad I see everyday in the Highlands for a retirement home....... it makes me think of work....