• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

On the job payout: Woman injured during sex

kaz

iLift
This has made world news....

http://www.news.com.au/business/worker-injured-during-sex-gets-compo/story-e6frfm1i-1226333292525

A WOMAN who was injured while having sex in her hotel room during a work trip is entitled to compensation.

In the Federal Court today Justice John Nicholas ruled that the woman was injured during her “course of employment”.

The woman’s barrister argued that sex was an “ordinary incident of life” in a hotel room, much like showering and sleeping.

The Judge ruled that “if the applicant had been injured while playing a game of cards in her motel room she would be entitled to compensation” and the fact that the woman was engaged in sexual activity rather than some other lawful recreational activity while in her hotel room does not lead to any different result.

The woman, who cannot be named, challenged the rejection of her workers' compensation claim for facial and psychological injuries suffered when a glass light fitting came away from the wall above the bed as she was having sex in November 2007.

The woman in her late thirties was required to travel to a country town by her employer, the Human Relations Section of the Commonwealth Government agency.

She arranged to meet a male friend there who lived in the town. They went to a restaurant for dinner and at about 10pm or 11pm went back to the woman’s motel room where they had sex that resulted in her injury.

The male friend said in his statement at the time that they were "going hard” and he did not know if they bumped the light or it just fell off.

“I think she was on her back when it happened but I was not paying attention because we are rolling around.”

Last edited:
that's what happens when you get a bit wild in the sack , the place comes crashing down around you

Fuck the legal system is getting as ridiculous as America's.

lol

Not really wingers, she was away for work, therefore workers compensation applies, no matter how she got injured. The hotel is lucky she hasn't sued them yet!! Although perhaps that's next?

Now if only work could send me away more often!! :D

Imagine telling the Workcover people and HR this though???? I'd DIE of embarrasment!! It said the light fixture smashed on her face, so I would assume she has fairly extensive injuries to have taken something so infinitely intimate, this far.

Another good reason, woman on top, is perhaps the best position?

Particularly if there's a glass light fixture above the bed.
lol

You know, I've stayed in hotels all over the world and I cannot think of one, not one, where the light fixture was above the bed!

Where the hell did her work put her up???? I'd go the claim too just based on the shitty hotel alone lol

It was prolly an F1, but I'm fairly sure those cheap bastards just have fluro lights.....

lol , up my way for discret sex we just head down the river or find a truck stop

lol , up my way for discret sex we just head down the river or find a truck stop

:eek:

lmfao

well, it's the woman's own fault then! She should have gone to the nearest river bed, it's highly unlikely the moon would have fallen on her head! :D

Bahahaha! That's far more discret than checking out of a hotel a couple of hours after you checked in. Reception know you didn't just sleep there for 2hrs!

Post. Sex. Chat? This is new to me, do tell?

I think it's fucked up, just cos some dude was ball deep in her in her own time, she gets a payout?