• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

UK's Biggest Female Bodybuilder cant find Love <3

Hmmm,
Amazing dedication to attain such a muscular physique but surely she would have known that men like females not females who look like men.

She should've done her research first.

I think we need to put her here, for ease of viewing lol

This is Rene today, a competitive female bb'er. Finding it hard to meet a man.

I guess this look is off putting or intimidating to alot of men? She has a lovely face though imo. Bless her

UK BB.jpg

This was Rene prior to becoming a female bb'er - petite, athletic and looked pretty damn good to me actually.

UK BB1.jpg

There is someone for everyone...............or so 'they' say...

Best of luck...the quads are strong :eek:

why would you do that to yourself? lol i just dont understand female bodybuilders that get to that stage where they lose their femininity....

If I wasn't married I'd give it a go. Never know all that test might put her more in tune with what a bloke wants.

As a general rule, I tend not to go with chicks that have their face photoshopped onto a Mr. Olympia body.
But that's just me