• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC Sydney - Moving Middle of may

TrentZor

I am waiting on solicitors to draw up the lease and i pay a fair bit of money to get the new place up and running. This should be middle of may hopefully.

It will be just under 300sqm.

The measurements are
- 21x11m bottom level
- 10x7m mezzanine level
- Toilets with showers
- Kitchen
- Ample parking after hours
- There is a wall that seperates the 2 areas which will be knocked down by the tenant.

- What i am planning is something with astro turf on the left.
- 7 power racks on the right
- 1 more oly platform
- A strongman area to do atlas stones in a seperate area
- Build the best Strength Conditioning gym in sydney. No expenses spared.

Plans for it to look something like this hopefully

http://crossfitmaximus.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/sled-drag.jpg
sled-drag.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkQNHzuurjI[/ame]

why would it be a joke?

If you are looking for training field athletes, wouldn't you want a surface that mimics their playing fields as close as possible?

Lol tom ... Sean's gonna be squatting 200 before u start squatting 100.. just a thought.

His on 140x5 now after 6 weeks here ;)