• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Forum Wars - Please Read

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Forum Wars - Please Read While I haven't seen any posts on Ausbb - Australian Bodybuilding with grudge matches against other forums

forum wars. Please refrain from:

--Posting threads belittling members from other sites and their questions.
--Making fun of members from other sites on the open forum.
--Attacking another forum on the open forum.

Ausbb - Australian bodybuilding doesn't need to stoop to the level of other sites

You can freely talk about threads that appear on other sites , after all we are all after the same thing and that is to improve our bodies and techniques. But handle these threads like they were made by new members to Ausbb - Australian Bodybuilding and that is with respect.

Alot of people visit multiple forums, share the experience, the knowledge and the love.

There are no forum wars on Ausbb, those of us here aren't that stupid or juvenile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amen J.....amen!

It's part of what attracted me to Ausbb in the first place. Much friendlier environment than the dooshes at bb.com.

Let's keep the juvenile nastiness well away from here.

100% agree.

To add, it would also be disappointing if our members signed into other forums to troll ect.

Jr VP Private Oznut reporting for duty, SIR!

Oh, we're not going to war? Allow me take the ice cream container off my head then.

this place is much nicer than bb.com etc because the user database isn't dominated by 15-18 year olds. Jus'sayin

Haha Not that this place is bad at all but I was struck by how many 15-18 year olds there were here when I joined. They seem to be everywhere.

Never been on BB.com